Why Treyarch should bring back kino der toten in a 5th DLC.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Why Treyarch should bring back kino der toten in a 5th DLC.

in reply to farmerguy95

If anyone here would... probably be DBZ.

I do remember reading about this, i dont know if this information is correct but i think no one has completed the EE, we got as far as launching the rocket in one of the teleporting rooms and after this there was reports that if you throw a monkey in this room the knocking will stop, yet i myself only got as far as the rocket and as usual get the lough throwing monkey out of the map.

You not crazy lol.

Level 26
Highlighted

in reply to farmerguy95

Your not crazy. There is actually several spots around the map that have various sounds emitting from them, like beside Speed Cola.

Like Boybad said, there was early rumors of an EE, but I think the sounds are just ambient sounds added to give the map a creepy atmosphere. I have heard all sorts of possible steps in Kino that lead to an EE, but none of them amounted to anything. I think they majority of them were just small, mini EE's as opposed to an actual side quest style EE.

I even saw a video where the Dev's were discussing EE's and how they wanted to make Der Riese have a bigger EE (which is confirmation it doesn't!), and that when they integrated the EE into Ascension, it was the first time they had attempted a multi-step quest style EE for zombies, which kind of confirmed that Kino DIDN'T have one.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

i was wondering because well like i said ive never seen anything on it, but also because the only level that i know of with creepy sounds at certain areas is verruckt and it makes perfect sense for that map, it was an asylum! finding out its nothing more than some creepy audio is slightly disappointing but im glad to finally know what it is. so thanks!

going back to dlc, how amazing would it be if they went back finished the EEs on der riese and kino if they did remakes?! (i know that wont happen but just a thought!)

Level 9

in reply to BreakfastBiscui

I feel sad for anyone who started zombies with Kino, even more so for those who started with Tranzit. Nacht all the way.

Level 13

in reply to Brexican94

Kino will always have a special place in my heart cause that's the map I used to get my girlfriend into zombies, which she loved. So its one of my most played maps that she still wants to play here and there till this day.

But Nacht was such a great beginning. I remember beating WaW and not even knowing about the Zombie mode till I was in it.  A great simple map with an awesome atmosphere that fit the game and zombies perfectly. My favorite zombie experience was the first 50 or so times I played it with friends split screen, trying to keep the zombies outside for as long as possible. Then we realized it was better to let the early round ones in for more points, but there was something great about picking them off as they came out of the trenches outside. Back when round 13 meant something. As you said, I'm very glad I got my start on Nacht.

Level 32

in reply to Brexican94

i got to start on nacht but not a whole lot. i didnt own the game my cousin did. I didnt keep up on forums and such so i only knew what we found out while playing.

when i got BO1 i was amazed at kino. it had so much more stuff. Perks, traps, PaP and more! nothing couldve started you off like nacht did, but kino is still a good starting map with how un-complicated it is.

Level 9

in reply to BreakfastBiscui

Kino was my least favorite map on Black Ops 1. I don't really no what it was, but i just didnt like the atmosphere of the map. There are only a few maps I dislike more than this one.(Nuketown, Town, Farm, Bus Depot) It's the only map I don't really want to come back. I think playing since WaW made me dislike it because of how different it was. Once the better improvements were made like PhD Flopper and more interesting side quests, that's when I started to warm up to Black Ops 1 style zombies. On the other hand, I did really like the wonder weapon. Having it on ascension made me stay far from Kino though.

Level 9

Studios