Why are there hardly any wonder weapons?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Why are there hardly any wonder weapons?

Does anyone know why there are hardly any wonder weapons? There are really no wonder weapons other than the ray gun and monkey bombs. Of course, there is the jet gun and emp grenades, but neither is a wonder weapon. The jet gun is just a buildable (and can break) and the emps are cool enough but are just real enough that they don't make the wonder class. So back to the question...WHERE ARE THE WONDER WEAPONS!?!?! Treyarch can't leave them out! They are a cornerstone of zombies!

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: Why are there hardly any wonder weapons?

in reply to ZombieGuru19

I kind of like this new wonder weapon,  it teaches you to use it properly and not blast your ammo all over the place *cough cough thundergun*.  This new one needs to be allowed to cool down otherwise it breaks.  If you use the gun,  the pressure gauge rises,  if you hold it in your hand and don't use it,  the pressure starts to drop back down.  Very clever move by treyarch,  I like it

Level 7

in reply to AKholic

Woah slow down there man we need to clear something up right away.  The jet engine is NOT a wonder weapon.  I'll say it again, it's NOT A WONDER WEAPON.  It's just a buildable tool you can make in tranzit, nothing more and nothing less.  I'm getting really tired of people calling it the wonder weapon, it's nothing like a wonder weapon at all so I don't know why people keep saying this. 

Level 3

in reply to Biff_McBigShaft

he right its not a wonder weapon. Wonder weapons are things u get from the box. Buildable is not wonder weapon. It u feel that running all over a map to build a useless weapon go on ahead but the jet is a broken weapon that many people including me wasted time to build and the end result was just horrible.

Level 2

in reply to ZombieGuru19

A WW that would be perfect for TranZit would be Wunderwaffe DG-2! It lights up dark areas, which could help alot in the annoying fog.

Level 6

in reply to strablind1

not to be rude but that is a bad idea. The reasons are there is a electric zombie  if u turn on the power and appears and everytime u shot it the thing appears and the biggest reason i can think of is it you fire it it may make ur screen more screw up because of the denizens  being so close to you to where u cnt see and make a mistake

Level 2

in reply to strablind1

I feel a good wonder weapon for this map would honestly be the winters howl. If a zombie is on fire one shot will set him back to normal and the second shot will freeze him. If a zombie is not on fire then one blast will freeze/slow him down. Plus it looks like it could be a buildable.

Level 12

in reply to zombiehunter92

That makes alot of sense, I'd like to see that added. They could make it so Pack-a-Punched it freezes the lava if you shoot it and keeps it frozen for a set time.

Level 9

in reply to ZombieGuru19

this is slightly insane but what if there is a scret way to upgarde the pack-a0-punch and put in the jet gun making it a permanant wapon that doent break

Level 3

in reply to ZombieGuru19

May I just point out that there was only the Ray Gun, Winters Howl & Monkeys in the box when BOP1 came out and the Thudergun etc and Mule Kick only got added with the DLC.

Does anyone honestly think that Treyarch don't have a plan.

Patience people.

All good things...

Level 2

Studios