Why cant leave my elite clan ?!!!! WHYYYYYY

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Why cant leave my elite clan ?!!!! WHYYYYYY

Im trying to leave my clan to join another one that i have received an invite to. When i click "leave clan" then "yes im sure" the page just reloads and nothing has changed. I NEED TO LEAVE THIS CLAN. When i try to accept the invite from another clan i get an error. Ive tried probably all the different things, including some stuff that a guy called "mwfan55" (i think thats his name) posted. PLEASE activision just take me out the clan.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Why cant leave my elite clan ?!!!! WHYYYYYY

in reply to psychosparta

You didn't read your current clan's fine print.  It clearly stated, in tiny letters:

"Once you join this clan, you're with clan forever. FOOOOORRREEEVVVVEEEERRRRR..."

Level 7

in reply to philla_killa

ffs activision need to get their act together they are a BILLION dollar company... if the I.T guys there cant do anything then fire them and get some better ones !

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to psychosparta

MWFAN does know allot in regards to elite, but he is just a use as you are. Elite has been broken and there is nothing you can do about it.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to psychosparta

Sorry for the frustration! Please keep in mind that our teams are working on resolving these clan matter. In the mean time I do have a suggestion to try.

1. Create a new ELITE account using a new email address when signing up.

2. Once the account is created, link your gamertag to it.

3. Check and see if you are still in the clan or if you are now clanless.

Just let me know how that goes for you!

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Created a whole new elite account with a brand new email and linked my psn to it. Tried leaving again, didnt work This is the clan im trying to leave https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/7624555#clans

My psn id: campionite

Leader of the clan https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/ps3/eb02c9b3b626af14bebdeac00a5c3d43093eac63880b76a2
The leader cant kick anyone from the clan.

Please put it in some technical support database or whatever so it can get looked into D: They should be trying to fix it more now than ever that ghosts is coming out. If it isnt fixed by the time Nov 5 when ghosts comes out then i aint buying it. This is bs bs bs

Level 1

in reply to psychosparta

Thanks for confirming! As I stated the matter is still being looked into.

At this time I really have no ETA on when this will be resolved, but you can bet that as soon as more information is available, our community will be made aware.

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

When has Elite ever "Updated" the community on an issue they have been trying to fix?

Level 6

Studios