Why did they just whip us Legit Record Holders and Leave the Glitchers and Hackers???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Why did they just whip us Legit Record Holders and Leave the Glitchers and Hackers???

They did manage to wipe a couple glitchers accounts today, but they also reset and wiped almost all of the top 10 Legit Players leaderboards to blank!!!

Tranzit 126, Die Rise 114, MOTD #3 Legit (#3 highest legit round on the leaderboards), Buried 153 #1 Legit (2nd Position).

I have a youtube and twitch account and record my games. I do not glitch... I do not hack... I do not cheat!!!

This still shows all my global stats on callofduty.com/elite but not on the xbox live leaderboards and all my rounds are gone???

2439431 KILLS

9966 MILES TRAVELED

311452 GRENADE KILLS

ALL GONE!!!!

SymStep wants me to mention that they wiped his entire account as well. He has been the #1 highest recorded legit leaderboard round on MOTD and a 141 on Buried + 14 other world records and has it all documented and recorded with his YT and Twitch as well!

Have the Hackers and Glitchers Taken Over Activision????

Level 3
51 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Why did they just whip us Legit Record Holders and Leave the Glitchers and Hackers???

in reply to in2itScott

Wow... that is incredible!? You really should take it up with Activision Assist, but I would not hold my breath on getting a result. Still... you must be really p*ssed off.

Level 53

Re: Why did they just whip us Legit Record Holders and Leave the Glitchers and Hackers???

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

At least ten of us legit high round players I have been talking to who just got wiped ARE PISSED!!!!

Level 3

in reply to in2itScott

I can imagine. Again though, you really should try Activision Assist on twitter @ATVIAssist.

They have been known to have people who lost there stats reinstated, so you never know. With video proof, it surely can't hurt.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

They are virtually useless as is the tech support in this forum, but I did talk to a great guy at Activision on the phone and they realize there mistake and are kicking it up the ladder to try and resolve it, but I am going to just reset My Buried #1 right now and maybe mob this weekend if they don't have it fixed by then. I wanted to put a 170+ on both maps anyhow and at least they have returned our global stats to us so far.

That was a lot of kills and miles travelled to lose. The leaderboards I can easily do again.

Level 3

in reply to in2itScott

Damn someone has alot of time on their hand. Anyways still i would be pissed as hell.

Level 9

in reply to TopAceH3X

Alot of time spent that would have sucked to lose completely. Hopefully they will fix it, but I must say I am taking way better than the other dozen legit friends I have talked to that got wiped as well.

Level 3

in reply to in2itScott

If you say you did it legit we belive you. This is kind of like a post that I talked about trolling a booster who was ruining the game and apparently its against the sony code of conduct and Im like "SO THEY LET THE HACKERS WIN! THEY LET THE GLITCHERS WIN! THEY LET THE MODDERS WIN! THEY LET THE GLITCHERS WIN! AND IM THE BAD GUY FOR TRYING TO STOP THEM" Yeah I was mad. But I got over it.

Level 8

in reply to in2itScott

wow that sucks, must have taken forever to get those records..... Also did they even patch the glitches these people are exploiting or did they just clear leaderboards??

Level 3

in reply to in2itScott

They must of had a reason

Level 18

Studios