Why did they just whip us Legit Record Holders and Leave the Glitchers and Hackers???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Why did they just whip us Legit Record Holders and Leave the Glitchers and Hackers???

in reply to in2itScott

Just curious, how many kills did you have on buried at 153?

Level 13

Re: Why did they just whip us Legit Record Holders and Leave the Glitchers and Hackers???

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

I was actually doing a challenge for another legit player and friend of mine "SymStep" who has been #1 on MOTD (Round 167 LEGIT) for the last several months... His 14 World Records got wiped as well BTW...

I got 1234 Headshots and 5678 Kills ;-)

It was a challenge to only use the resonator after I lock in the klills at 80, but thats what made it a challenge ;-)

Level 3

in reply to in2itScott

5000 kills nothing legit about it and i looked on leaderboards last night.

Level 2

in reply to in2itScott

You should reevaluate what you consider LEGIT. And also learn what an exploit is.

Level 2

in reply to Painfulkilla187

What I consider Legit is Not sitting in a glitch and killing zombies while training and using strategy and running skills to make it to the high rounds. Of coarse you wouldn't know anything about that because you are a lame loser who probably can't get past the 30's...

Level 3

in reply to in2itScott

You see Scott, may i call you Scott? O.K. as i came informed you have not. My highest is a mere 62 8001 kills. My 2nd is 58 6666 kills. Notice anything specific about my kills? Yes i know i had alot more,  but thats not it. I ended my games due to boredom but if thats not enough your welcome to check and be informed. My screen name is my gt.

Level 2

in reply to Painfulkilla187

Kid... I have wasted to much time talking to you already. My Die Rise, Tranzit and MOTD all had over 30 - 47 thousand kills and you can check the stats I talk about on the globals... now piss off fanboy.

Level 3

in reply to in2itScott

I quit on 50 with 5000 kills and 3500 headshots...you suck brah

Level 2

in reply to nmate2oooo2

Aren't you just amazing.

Level 21

in reply to in2itScott

Do most people consider using the resonator an exploit? Is it just as bad as glitching or modding? Or is it fair to use at any round like the traps?

Level 7

Studios