Why did they just whip us Legit Record Holders and Leave the Glitchers and Hackers???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Why did they just whip us Legit Record Holders and Leave the Glitchers and Hackers???

in reply to packagedog

packagedog wrote:

Check his YouTube channel were he exposes glitches. Hypocrite. I'm unsubscribing.

The comments have been disabled....should have screen shot them. He was commenting and changed his whole story, said he was a glitcher till 6 months ago but all his records were "legit". He even blamed some other guy for the vid. Ironically, I remember meeting them both in the same lobby back in BO1 (I was the random).

I wish I had saved more clips cause I watched him glitching MOTD on the roof (on his player channel)....I know it wasn't in April so that puts him inside 4 months ago.

After mentioning I had a vid of him glitching....my GT must have been passed around by all of the solo world leaders because I'm still getting xbox messages asking for the DL link.

Level 18
Highlighted

Re: Why did they just whip us Legit Record Holders and Leave the Glitchers and Hackers???

in reply to in2itScott

Lol, you're not getting that high in tranzit without the stupid jet gun exploit. Legit for sure bro.

Level 18

Studios