Why do I get teamed up with such bad players?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Why do I get teamed up with such bad players?

Augh. Just a short rant, but I've been on a losing streak because I get teamed up with the most worthless teammates on Domination.  I have teammates who are running away from the flags instead of capping.  We get triple capped and they run from the flags. The hell?  It seems like when I get into a lobby full of randoms, all the good players get put on the other team who know how to cap, defend, and do well. And I'm left with the trash players who do absolutely nothing. Ridiculously frustrating.

Level 7
25 REPLIES

Re: Why do I get teamed up with such bad players?

in reply to philla_killa

Maybe they are going for spawn kill nuclears...

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

LOL.  Maybe...     

Level 7

in reply to philla_killa

Try playing it in Hardcore. Domination is the only game I like to play and while I am a blow average killer I like the team aspect and make up for my lack of shooting skills by capturing the objectives. In hardcore both teams are usually stacked pretty evenly.

Level 3

in reply to philla_killa

Its not just you, i had a terrible run last night in TDM, for about 10 games in a row i was the only one on my team that went positve, the rest of my team were just bullet magnets.

The players on the other team were not even that good but we got hammered every game.

Its the luck of the draw when you play solo with randoms all the time

Level 67

in reply to philla_killa

Its weird, after playing some games vs Dr_quick who player very well, I played solo and ran into very good players who gave me more headaches than I wanted. Its luck, whose on the other side of that controller.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to philla_killa

Amish, im afraid its exactly the same on hardcore as i only ever play HC Dom and HC S and D.

I dread when we are starting and i notice that all my team mates are equipped with sniper rifles,as i know all they are gona do is lie in our spawn and not move. I have been on the other side of a map and heard the voice sayin "we're losing...." and have saw a camping team mates posistion on radar and he hasn't moved to prevent the cap.

I Know within a minute if im on a winning or losing team. Big kills are ok,but not when you have 0-1 caps.

Level 24

in reply to Thesandman11

Yeah it's not great but its a little better. I know my weaknesses when it comes to these games so I try and play to my strengths. You know you have a team issue when one guy has 15 captures and defends and nobody else is over 3 or 4. It's so much easier if you move around in teams of 3 grabbing flags and defending flags. More fun IMO as well.

Level 3

in reply to philla_killa

Same has been happening to me in the last few Dom games. It's frustrating that I'm the only one not worrying about getting scorestreaks and instead worries about the flags. I can understand if it's for support, but they do a horrible job of it. Triple capping isn't really my favorite thing to do because the enemy team can spawn in inconvenient places around the map, I only bother with it if the people I'm playing with it are doing a good job of defending the flags.

It's not really our fault, rather it's that of the part of the community that doesn't play objectively.

Level 1

in reply to angelo5764

That's because the community wants to be YouTube sensation, and that means big scoreline. Easiest way to a big scoreline is play an objective game and ignore the objective for spawn killing.

Activision Ambassador

Studios