Why does everyone complain that zombies is too easy?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Why does everyone complain that zombies is too easy?

I strictly believe that zombies is only as easy as you make it. Much like it is also as fun as you make it. Zombies is only easy because you make it easy. Now, I can't say this goes for everyone because I know some people like to make it really challenging to make it fun which is what I do. If you believe that zombie is too easy, make it a challenge for yourself. Do something that normally gets you down and try to do it without getting down. For instance, try setting a round goal and try making it to that goal without pack-a-punching, without crafting any buildables, without purchasing any perks, spending only a set limit of points, training in a very difficult area, camping in a very difficult and dumb area, opening all doors to increase the amount of zombies coming flooding your way, using only certain guns. I've seen a bunch of good challenges on this forum. Try one of those. If you wan't, I could even give you a challenge that I doubt'll be easy. If it's too boring and easy, don't play it or make it more fun and difficult.

Level 14
11 REPLIES

Re: Why does everyone complain that zombies is too easy?

in reply to Killbook

I agree. With all the different perks and massive difference in damage between weapons, you can essentially select your own difficulty level on this game. I understand that for some it may be too hard, but it should rarely be too easy. If you're finding it too easy playing with friends, play some public. Again, the difference in ability between players adds a different type of challenge to the game.

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

Exactly! If it's too easy, make it difficult. You know how to make it difficult so do it.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

Dunno if you were here a couple of weeks ago when some dummy was complaining about the bank.  His complaint was that the bank makes zombies too boring and easy because you get all setup before round 2.  Of course we all said, "Just don't use the bank."  His reply, "Well, the bank is there... And if it's there, you're going to use it."  This made me facepalm.  I guess telling good players how to make the game more of a challenge won't make a difference.  They'll still use everything available to them and continue complaining that it's too easy.

Level 11

in reply to PFISH1

TO all the people that say the game is too easy: I bet you haven't beaten it yet. :-) haha because it never ends. Sooner or later it will get hard for anyone.

Level 6

in reply to PFISH1

And that's what I'm saying, if it's too easy, don't play it or make it challenging but don't complain about it being too easy because it's only as easy as you make it. It's so annoying seeing people say it's easy. Especially now that their calling origins easy and my favorite map, mob of the dead easy? I don't see any of them breaking any records or getting to high rounds with no problems so I'm guessing it's not easy.

Level 14

in reply to PFISH1

PFISH1 wrote:

Dunno if you were here a couple of weeks ago when some dummy was complaining about the bank.  His complaint was that the bank makes zombies too boring and easy because you get all setup before round 2.  Of course we all said, "Just don't use the bank."  His reply, "Well, the bank is there... And if it's there, you're going to use it."  This made me facepalm.  I guess telling good players how to make the game more of a challenge won't make a difference.  They'll still use everything available to them and continue complaining that it's too easy.

I think most complaints were directed towards buried and were in reference to the leaderboards......the map has many other issues besides the bank. If you removed the bank, Buried is still too easy.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to Killbook

Yeah but your natural instincts are make smartest and most strategic moves.... Also it is not as fun to make it hard for yourself and get to rd 30 when you know some noob can also get to rd 30 by just standing in 1 spot

Level 3

in reply to McmikeZr11

It's fun if that's what makes it fun. If taking shortcuts to high rounds is fun for you, then do it, just don't complain about it being too easy.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

They say it's too easy because that's their way of bragging about how good they are without coming right out and saying "I'm too good at zombies." I feel like certain people just want to let everyone know just how good they are at zombies and nobody really cares.

Level 1

Studios