Why zombie mode is not popular

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Why zombie mode is not popular

You guys know there's always less than 100k people in zombie in xbox. I think I know why.

1. You can have only 4 perks by purchasing. What? are you kidding me? Then why there is a point that I can stack up to 1 million? It's really extraneous rule that treyarch made to make us suffer.

2. There can be only one special wonder weapon per game. You must be kidding me. It's really unfair, Don't you think? What do you think?

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: Why zombie mode is not popular

Zombies is insanely popular.

The perk rule helps keep the game fair and not that OP +Their are ways to get more than 4 perks

Some maps have more than 1 wonder weapom. EX- ORIGINS: 4 wonder weapons!!!! If your refering to the rule that in matches only one person can get the wonder weapon, that is because it keeps it not that OP +Again in ORIGINS 4 people can have wonder weapons.

CASE CLOSED...

Level 11
Highlighted

Zombies isn't popular? Since when?

Level 9

This guy is a troll... he made a thread about how boosting in MP is good... ignore and move on.

Level 35

Looking at the historical game sales and the race with IW.....I'll bet Treyarch isn't about to experiment and drop zombies to "find out" how popular.

2 years is a long time to spend in the Activision dog house....

Level 18

while zombies is popular, i must agree with your points, the fact that i play zombies for fun, the 4 perk buyable limit and one WW is stupid

Level 31

Studios