Will my stats count if I end the game?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Will my stats count if I end the game?

As I make this post I'm on round 41 on buried solo play. I'm just trying to hit round 60 and be done. If i hit round 60, and I end the game, will everything 100% count? Or should I kill myself? I really care about my kdr so I don't want to kill myself.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Will my stats count if I end the game?

in reply to Unknownamous

I remember reading that the community asked for a penalty regarding people leaving early.

I'm unsure how that correlates to playing solo though...

I'd suspect that quitting at 60 will get you the same stats as killing yourself. One death included.

Level 16

in reply to Unknownamous

Yes, stats do count if you leave the game. The game will also count to the leader boards if it is your highest round.

If you dashboard or get disconnected then your stats will count but will not show up on the Global leader boards until you play another game, your round will not get saved on the leader boards.

I don't see any problem in leaving solo games if you have hit your target, if you have no downs then you deserve to have it save as that if you played legit of course. It is not cool to leave in co-op unless the whole team agrees to call it a game.

Level 10

in reply to Unknownamous

I believe it does.. Sure is something to tryout though ^^

Level 6

in reply to Unknownamous

GET OUTTA THE WALL! 

Level 26

in reply to Unknownamous

Yes everything will count if you just end the game while solo. I do this on all my games past 50 once I have played all I can and don't feel like playing anymore. Just keep in mind the game does punish you for backing out/ending the game constantly. For instance constantly ending the game on solo at round 1 to get the box to spawn outside instead of in the bar on town will hurt you eventually same as rage quitting. So when you play a long solo game and get to a high round you can just end it instead of taking a down you don't need to take and everything will save  round/stats.

Level 9

in reply to Unknownamous

Ending the chat game, quitting the game or leaving the game early, will lost what you have gained in game. Been there

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to Unknownamous

Everything counts man. Including all of your leaderboards and the current round you got to.

Level 28

Studios