Worste way to die?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Worste way to die?

in reply to 7ate9

or stuck unable to move and getting a "prone blocked" message even though you are standing upright.

Level 15

in reply to electricfuneral1

Getting killed by a Stinger twice in one match of Domination.....

Level 17

Getting teamkilled when I'm on an 18 gunstreak, fresh out of my 2nd lodestar, put up my 3rd VSAT, jump out of a window and mow down 2 enemies (to take me up to 18) before some utter knobend on my team decides to drop his lightning strike on my head. I'm never gonna get that 3rd relentless medal

I must say though OP, I wish you had a clip of that death!!

Level 31

I was gonna say throwing a nade after cooking it only for it to bounce off the window/door frame and come back to kill you. LOL. They should implement a "derp" sound to replace the explosion instead.

Level 19

I went nuclear in KC on Downhill... after 37 kills, no, the other team couldn't kill me. But the gondola sure did! It would have been much worse if it had been pre-nuke. I could really only laugh.

Level 1

in reply to PJTheFadangler

There is nothing like being last on left on SnD and being taken out by a gandola.

Level 28

lol Thanks for the lulz guys

If I had a dollar....

Level 28

The one I really get angry about is a direct impact kill with the crossbow....and then I run into the impending explosion with out thinking about it.

Level 12
Highlighted

Since this thread has been revived, this isn't the worst ways to die but is the worst death-streak I've ever been on.  I wish I had a video of it, but it was during a time when theater mode wasn't working properly.

On Nuketown HC Domination:

It was about 1 minute into the 1st round, we had A + B Flag. I had made my way to enemies building and was Tac Inserting by the bushes next to the front door. I drop the Tac and Bouncing Bettie next to it. As soon as I enter, I get killed by someone rushing out.  He activates my Bettie and I'm spawned on my Tac (cant cancel) and my Bettie kills me.  I spawn in our cabbage patch, take 2 steps out and I'm killed by a grenade the enemy tossed into our spawn.  I respawn again, but this time near the blue car (enemies must've pushed in too far). I move behind the car to see if I can a good position to catch them in their spawn as the come out...and the car explodes.

Awesome.

Level 7

Got myself killed by my own care package on express.. noob error dropped care package enemy runs down stairs firing at me I move to kill him.... i think we know what happens next...

Level 6

Studios