Would Nuketown Have Been Better If The Perks Didn't Have To Come Falling Down?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Would Nuketown Have Been Better If The Perks Didn't Have To Come Falling Down?

My highest round is 34 on Nuketown but I started thinking would Nuketown haave been better if all the perks were on the map all 8 and no falling from the sky drops?

Level 19
44 REPLIES

Re: Would Nuketown Have Been Better If The Perks Didn't Have To Come Falling Down?

in reply to DarkMega1

just hate when jugg comes late

Level 17

Re: Would Nuketown Have Been Better If The Perks Didn't Have To Come Falling Down?

in reply to TEX_715

Round 18 is the the highest one it's come for me and it's not that I'm bad it's just that it's easy to get stuck on something on the map and because I don't know why but the zombies feel twice as aggressive as other maps in the past.

Level 19

in reply to TEX_715

I've never had jug fall on solo, and my record is 24 for solo,  so, I kinda agree with OP and say it would have been better. Maybe a way to force the perks down?

Level 7

in reply to TEX_715

Jugg should be the first one to fall with 2 or more people, and after that it should be random... for some reason, I've played and got to round 30 and some perks do not seem to drop at all?! This map is glitched... and it's shit. I'm so glad I didn't waste money on this shit. I do feel sorry for the rest of you though. I don't even know if I want to buy it either. Seems like a complete waste and it's so boring. The map isn't as challenging as it is aggravating. People should get the option to buy Jugg when needed. The other perks can drop at any time.

They definitely need to sort out more perks for this map. FUCK deadshot Daquiri it's a pointless perk.

Level 5

in reply to DarkMega1

I used to love Nuketown but the map is too small for four people. You have one run a train behind each house then 1 in the center for perfect setup. Then you have one guy that messes up everyone's train. Even if they're both in the center somehow they still get too close and take each other's zombies or get trapped.

Level 15

in reply to Yankeephil

2 in the big backyard

Level 17

in reply to DarkMega1

If it wasnt for tracking downs and rank i would play it more. Combine that with randoms and its a fail.

Who wants to be stuck on round 15 with 3 randoms who are trying to run trains and Jugg still hasnt dropped? Not me.

Level 13

in reply to Kurt-Cobain

I like the challenge of it considering it is the size of a small room. Wall guns aren't that bad and it simple no boss no weird rounds. My highest is 38 think it took 31/2 hrs ? Had to leave for work is only why we quit and yes there was 4 ppl. 2 behind green 1 behind yellow and I ran the middle.

Level 21

in reply to Tacnimin

Im too much of a stat whore now as much as I hate to say it.

Level 13

Studios