Would it really be that hard to stop glitching?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Would it really be that hard to stop glitching?

in reply to USarmyvet

It really wouldn't be that hard I don't think. After round 35 on black ops 1 and like round 40-45 on black ops 2 its imposible to camp without getting over run, as the zombies HP gets too high to hold them off successfully. (With buried possibly being an exception due to the traps) So after a certain round if you camp for too long you get kicked. Mind you this shouldn't apply if there are less than 5 or so zombies in the map so people can take a break while one person trains the remainder for bathroom break, snack, drink ect.

Level 7

in reply to LordOfDaZombiez

That is dumb though kicking people for playing zombies and killing them the way they want to. IMO

Level 18

in reply to Zombie-Hell-Fire

Zombie-Hell-Fire wrote:

That is dumb though kicking people for playing zombies and killing them the way they want to. IMO

Could say the same for MP modders and hackers.

Maybe little Billy enjoys COD MP most when lag switching.....why not let him play the way he wants?

Level 18

in reply to USarmyvet

Why do you compare totally different things to each other? Do you actually expect them to be the same? 

Level 18

Zombie-Hell-Fire wrote:

Why do you compare totally different things to each other? Do you actually expect them to be the same? 

So, you draw the line at yourself.....if you cheat, its ok but its not ok in general.

You asked if I was a psychologist....I'm not. But I know enough of psychology to tell you that the forums are where you chose to wrestle with your own conflicting feelings. If you truley didn't give a shat....you wouldn't care. Yet it dominates your posts.

Level 18

LOL You cant kill them the way you want to. Just because you (or your mum) bought the game, does not give you the right to abuse glitches. There are rules when playing online and if you do not abide by them your account should be permenantly banned and your games console smashed up with a hammer.

Level 13

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

I am glad you are not in charge then

Level 18

Glitching

Any user who abuses an exploit in game code or other established rule of play is subject to penalty. An example includes but is not limited to using a hole in the map geo to intentionally go outside of the map boundary.

It's not supposed to be there, can't you understand this.............

Level 7

in reply to benp1a2y3n4e

Doesn't it feel good to take your frustration out on someone you don't know? LOL

Level 18

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

I wish you were in charge.

Level 11

Studios