ZOMBIE STAT RESET.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

ZOMBIE STAT RESET.

Love it or hate it I couldn't care what you're thoughts are. I can guarantee there are a sh*t ton of legit players out there waiting for this option.

I have ammased 350K kills and 1800 downs and a genuinely solid player. However it seems kind of stupid that zombies is now based on kills/downs and basically high rounds and other factors are disregarded. I have a full time job and rent to pay, so for all the elitist fckrs out there that grill me and others for wanting to reset and get a genuine shot at getting further can politely fuck off.

I mean kills to downs? Completely takes the fun out of zombies and had i known I would never have played bus depot and nuketown. My record is 18 for bus depot and 32 for farm so I'm not a complete spastic when it comes to zombies......

Can we get an option to restart now...... without making a new profile? My frind who had the same stats and a regular zombie smashing machine made a new profile and had his shotguns in 8 matches total. I mean I played the same f'n matches with him and hit the same points ects/rounds. Because he had a new profile bam = shotguns.  How is that conducive to anything. A player with over 300K in kills is somehow lower in rank than a player with 30K?

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: ZOMBIE STAT RESET.

in reply to jammin811

youmadbro? Its just a rank. You must really care about getting shotties, its just a game more important things to get upset about that an emblem.

Level 20

in reply to quiksandpull

More mad at the renking system. Within 4 days on a new account and bam! Shotties. Is that a ranking system and not conducive to skill. It takes away the objective of ranking and forces you to only think about K/D. That's why im posting.......

Level 1

in reply to jammin811

jammin81 wrote:

I couldn't care what you're thoughts are.

Level 34

in reply to jammin811

I couldn't agree more, it's Bullshit, I recomend looking up Reset stat glitches, yeah it sucks that its a glitch but it may help.

Level 5

in reply to AtomicBlast720

Look I agree with you that's its bullshit. But why dwell on that fact?

Level 20

in reply to quiksandpull

I made one post about it.

Level 5

in reply to AtomicBlast720

Ill definitely look at it mate if you could provide the link

Level 20

in reply to quiksandpull

It's based on rounds

Level 2

in reply to Crazyrbread101

Has nout to do with rounds. 33,000 kills and 26 downs is all it took. HIGH ROUNDS DON'T MATTER.

A new account to test this and 33K kills later. Shot guns. Yes it is just an emblem but now I totally think that the system is flawed.

Shotguns at 33K on a new profile  and an old  profile that has 350K has been stuck on knife since games release.

Level 1

Studios