ZOMBIE TIPS

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: ZOMBIE TIPS

in reply to x_xMayheMx_x

TThank you mayhem for the advice, my son was telling me the same thing   run in circles To Out the zombies together

Level 1

in reply to SAMOAN_ninja_XD

Bump

Level 2

as you were not raised playing these games it may take a considerable amount of time for you to get used to the commands and have it become natural reaction on the controller.

That being said, practice makes perfect. Try playing zombies on easy, and playing bots in multiplayer just to get familiar with aiming quickly. Once you become familiar with the controller try increasing the sensitivity for better reaction time.

As for strategy tips, never stop moving for more then a second or two, as there is always a zombie behind you

Level 8

LLearn how to play withOUT killing zombies. Control where they are, don't let them control where you are.

Level 11

always buy a wall gun then jug before hitting the box

Level 4

in reply to DARK1970

this is good advice for playing it safe. And also don't hit the box until you have a jug fund (minimum 2500 point so you can grab jug if you go down)

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Video-Game-Hero

I think if you're looking for rank is to not even buy Quick Revive in Solo. I think it better to have as less downs as possible, and just get perks that can get you out of situations, or guns that can too.Use each gun and see which one works best for you, whether it be the AN-94 and Sliquifier, or maybe even MP-40 and Staff of Fire. Get acquainted with each and every weapon, too. This will spread your awareness of each weapon's ability, if they are good for high rounds, or just an early round weapon. Hope this helped. : )

Level 2

in reply to DARK1970

WWhat do you mean by jug? Oh n thanks for all the advice n tips. You guys are awesome

Level 1

in reply to Borathy1

Jugger-Nog Soda. There are vending machines you can spend points at, and they will dispense a drink that gives you a special ability. These are known as Perk-a-Cola Machines. You can find a list of them here, along with their effects. Jugger-Nog gives you double health.

Level 6

I recommend practicing on bus depot (offline game if ya worried about shotgun rank) and only using the m14 riffle. You need to be able to survive to round 6 minimum but ideally 10. Once you master getting to round 10 with no jug and just a riffle, jug and a good gun will make it super easy. Turn on headshot only for better results.

Tictacn and boybad raise good tips aswell.

Level 17

Studios