ZOMBIE TIPS

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

ZOMBIE TIPS

can anyone give me any tips plz add me or just reply PSN= HuMaNiTy_Ninja also looking for people to play with

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: ZOMBIE TIPS

in reply to SAMOAN_ninja_XD

I would love to learn how to play this game. Can you give me some tips on how I can learn how to run shoot and aim at the same time. My son tried to teach me but I am having a hard time. I just keep dieing and cannot shoot anybody I'm 28 by the way and would love to learn how to play so I can play with my son. Any tips for beginner is greatly appreciated, like where do I go to pratice shooting and be good at using the remote to do basic things.

Level 1

in reply to Borathy1

Hello fellow parent lol i am by no means spectacular at the game and not sure what real advice I could give you other than always remember there is ALWAYS one behind you lol. I began w a stupid slow sensitivity to get feel for where my center on screen would be but then I went to 10 to get better hand eye response. Id be more then happy to join up w you sometime im generally online daily 6p-10p est I have a few online regulars that love doing the easter eggs and rounds. Hmu sometime

Mstr Darkone X

Level 6

Ughhh didnt see the psn thing im on xbox not sure which system u r on borathy

Level 6

I Play ps3 n have the cod black ops, we also downloaded resurrection pack.

Level 1

Hi thanks for the reply, usually my son play. I'll be on around 7-8 just to practice playing, I got better at the game. I can't believe how good my son is though, it takes me awhile to sim then shoot lol, when I c too many people/zombie I panic n start pressing wrong buttons lol.

Level 1

in reply to Borathy1

Borathy1,

To learn shooting and moving, play Modern Warfare 3. Don't choose Campaign, choose the option on the right, Special Ops. Go to single player Mission Mode. There is a Tier 1 special ops mission on a training course called 'Stay Sharp.' It is the first mission I believe. Pick a weapon off the table, but instead of starting it like the game tells you, you can go to the left instead. There you will find a firing range. There are targets on the range you can shoot at, and watermelons on a table you can melee. After that, you can go on the course, where you must shoot the wooden boards that pop up with hostiles on them, but not the civilian boards. You also get a rank on your time and accuracy at the end. You also should start with a high sensitivity to get used to it because zombies does require a higher sensitivity to turn around and shoot quickly. Just repeat the course over and over again. Eventually, you can unlock a harder version, the Tier 3 mission 'Charges Set.' by beating other special ops missions to level up, and further improve your skills. I hope this helps, as it is what worked for me.

If you are on XBOX Live, add me.

Gamertag: M16 EPIC

Level 6

Tip#1 RUN

Tip#2 Run faster.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

My son says Mom Run!!!! Zombies are coming, I said I am running, then he says no you're not, hurry and run, I was like oh I guess I was running wrong LMAO.

Level 1

I would recommend you create a custom game on easy. Farm would be a good beginner map because everything is relatively close by. On easy mode the zombies move extremely slow for the first 10 rounds. That should give you ample time for understanding the basic controls. Beyond that alot of people prefer running in circles, grouping a large number of zombies together and then unloading on them. Rinse and repeat from there.

Level 1

Studios