ZOMBIES Ranking System EXPLAINED: SHOTGUN EMBLEM {Revised}

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: ZOMBIES Ranking System EXPLAINED: SHOTGUN EMBLEM {Revised}

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

Now that all the dlc has been released and Blops2 is heading into retirement 3arc should be nice and tell us the damn formula.

Maybe hidden in a Christmas message of some sort?

I have a guy on my friendlist who only had 15k kills and managed to get shotguns. His kills/down ratio at the time was around 150. Easy to tell it was done using a brand new account since he only had 1 trophy.

Another guy ranked up to shotguns with 80k kills and a k/d of about 155.

Just play well, have fun and ignore the emblem. I have played with a few of crossbones and skulls who were much better team players than daggers and shotties.

Tbh though getting shotguns would be easy if you start a new account. Most of us here however will be stuck on skulls or daggers since the majority of our games in the first few months after release did not realise about the k/d ratio being a factor to ranking up. I would probably need another 30-40k without going down too many times to rank up to shotguns.

Level 8

in reply to maxslick

The formula is a secret, but i thought KD meant something until i saw the stats of my friends with Shotties.... 650k kills for 8900 downs (KD = 73.03). I got a better KD than him and only knife. It's life. Move on

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

Yeah I've thrown in the towel on trying to rank up to shotties. Been stuck on daggers for a while now and Im also only play with regular friends who I know won't back out. Will only really join public matches if there is no other choice.

Level 8

in reply to maxslick

Even if people backs out, your Kills/Down/Revive are still registered on your account. I'm only pissed when people back out when i actually want to get a good game going for record (like today, 37 Origins personal record). Most the time i don't give 2 balls they leave at 20 or 10 or whatever lol

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

It is hard to go for a record in a public match without people leaving for whatever reason. 37 is a good personal record though. I'm guessing but that would put you in the top 5000-10000 for a public coop map generally speaking.

Level 8

in reply to maxslick

Yeah, i don't really checked worldwide cause it dosen't matter to me. I made it to 37 with 1 friend and 2 random. We tryed to get the Elemental fists but once again... *sigh* the invisible glitched out and we couldn't found him... I preach for those fists, but i guess they aren't really needed for high rounds 2.2k kills for 15 downs, not so bad

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to ZombiesFan1

Yeah that is a good decent bag of kills.

I don't have a mic otherwise would be good to join you in a match.

Happy zombie hunting!

Level 8

in reply to SLAKEoBASKI

no u are wrong but close

Level 1

in reply to SLAKEoBASKI

who Cares about the ranking system. it was a failure on Treyarch's part. they should have expanded the ranking system far out so we could see it grow or decline. (Example 1 - 60 or higher ranks instead of 1-5 ranks)   instead with this failure of a ranking system. i am stuck with the skull in the knife since the first week its been released which is mind blowing. i am beginning to think the ranking system glitched and won't allow me to achieve a higher rank. To be honest i believe they hired some noobs/new employees  to create Tranzit, Die Rise, Buried and the ranking system because they are very poorly made and needs some major improvements.  

Level 8

in reply to madgamesss

Just a little heads up about all your theory BS. One of my buddy has 650000 kills and 8300 downs...  KD 78 and he has Shotguns. All the ranking is BS, play the game. Hope there is never more ranking in any zombies/aliens lmao

Level 4

Studios