ZOMBIES YOUR IDEAS FOR NEW **WONDERWEPS** IN BO2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

ZOMBIES YOUR IDEAS FOR NEW **WONDERWEPS** IN BO2

Lets hear everyones ideas/suggestions for new wonderweps that you think should make a presence in BO2 zoms,

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Level 4
8 REPLIES

Re: ZOMBIES YOUR IDEAS FOR NEW **WONDERWEPS** IN BO2

in reply to Elitefeet

Name: Element Cannon

Pack a Punched Name: Elemental Fury

Effect: Does one of 4 effects at random:

1. Fire: On contact with a zombie or the ground, leaves a puddle of fire on the ground which kills zombies that walk over it. Lasts for 15 secs. Can also injure all players.

2. Water: Fires a continual Stream of water like a police water cannon does for 30 secs. Any Zombie hit by it is knocked to the ground for 10 secs until they get back up. Also knocks teammates to the ground for 5 secs.

3. Earth: Upon shooting at the ground, a crack opens up in the ground. Any zombie walking/running towards you will fall throught the hole and die. If a player walks over it, they teleport to a random location in a similar manner to the gersch device. Lasts for 10 secs

4. Air: Acts in the same way as the thundergun, no difference whatsoever.

Ammo Count: 2 per magazine, 4 in reserve.

Pack a Punch effect: Increases ammo count overall to 10 (including magazine), doesn't increase magazine size. Increases length of time of time related effects by 5 secs.

As well as being a highly powerful wonder weapin with a similar twist to the QED, it can also act as a double edged sword and get yourself or your teammates injured or killed.

Level 11

in reply to Bush_Wookie_95

hey that sounds absolutely wickid!!! a really awsome suggestion, i especially like the 'elemental' theme to the wonderwep and i really like the 'earth effect' could prove extremely effective if you get the placment jus right

Level 4

in reply to Elitefeet

thanks man

Level 11

in reply to Elitefeet

I'v said this a couple of times but Dual Wield Ray Guns that you can attach to make a 3 round burst Ray Gun Assault Rifle.

Level 8

in reply to ZombieSlayaJay

sounds good, but i think that should be the pack a puncd version in my eyes. Make a discussion about it

Level 11

in reply to ZombieSlayaJay

yh i like the idea however as by the sounds a really powerful wep, they should make it very rare to obtain from the box, itll keep everyone going for the box into the higher rounds as well

Level 4

in reply to Elitefeet

yeah, too often do we get wonder weapons too easy, make them harder to obtain

Level 11

in reply to Elitefeet

They should have lightsabers in zombies. They would be a one hit kill until round 25, and then they just make crawlers. It has infinite ammo, but only takes out one zombie at a time, so if you try to take out several at a time, you just end up lunging into a crowd of zombies, and you go down.

Also, a dual wield pistol. One pistol shoots shadows that have infinite damage but only kill one zombie. The other is a flamethrower with unlimited ammo. Both pistols have bayonets.

Ideas?

Level 1

Studios