Zombie Clans...things are about to get easier.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Zombie Clans...things are about to get easier.

I'm tired of suffering the lobby randoms.....tired of the stupid 100 friend limit on Xbox.....tired of the lack of features for zombies fans....tired of trying to find good people to play with. I'm tired of choosing not to play when I really want to because the alternative is short crappy games with people I don't know and will never see again. There are very few choices for organizing a clan or group...I've seen many "ad hoc" attempts to piece together a clan and other that the truly dedicated....they are nothing more than a friends list.

I can't see going 14 months till the new release....without something better.

The options are

A) suffer and complain

B) move on

C) Try to do something

I decided to go with option C....

I'm launching 2 sites. One is already in the works (zombieclans.com) and the other, an elite zombie player site will shortly follow. The first site is being built on a development server and a few people will have access to test and debug. I won't hold back for all the features I want....as soon as it's functional enough to allow some clan organizing, I'll launch. You can go to the link and submit your email to get a notification of the launch date.

Oh.....and it's free.

Level 18
21 REPLIES

Re: Zombie Clans...things are about to get easier.

in reply to USarmyvet

Not all zombie clan's have gone to shit and are nothing more than a friend list?

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

Killbook wrote:

Not all zombie clan's have gone to **** and are nothing more than a friend list?

how do you communicate with your zombies clan?

Level 18

in reply to USarmyvet

I bought this app on the xbox and I just added everyone in my clan to that app, and if I need to talk to them, I'll message them on there. It's really helpful. And having my laptop linked to xbox smart glass makes it even easier.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

Killbook wrote:

I bought this app on the xbox and I just added everyone in my clan to that app,

What's the app called?

Level 18

in reply to USarmyvet

M2AF: Message to all friends. It lets you distribute gamertags into a group and lets you send one message to all the members of that group. I personally add my clan members just to see where there at on the leader boards and etc but honestly I don't need to.

Level 14

Re: Re: Zombie Clans...things are about to get easier.

in reply to Killbook

Killbook wrote:

M2AF: Message to all friends. It lets you distribute gamertags into a group and lets you send one message to all the members of that group. I personally add my clan members just to see where there at on the leader boards and etc but honestly I don't need to.

An XboxHornet review by Elijah T.

Message 2 All Friends (or M2AF as it likes to call itself) has its heart in the right place.  It’s a small app that attempts to fix a problem that folks with a ton of Xbox Live friends, and especially those that are in clans with those friends, may have.  M2AF has two major features: You can send a message to all of your friends at once, or sort your friends into different groups and shoot off messages to those groups.

Isn't that pretty much what I said? That most people used a friends list to manage clans?

BTW....I never said clans had gone to shit.

Level 18

in reply to USarmyvet

Zombie Clans: Things Are About To Get Virgin-ier

Level 2

in reply to TakeoIsBeast

Lol, I've seen so many zombie clan threads where their demanding like, 50% of life to playing zombies and etc. I mean I understand you need time to make it to high rounds but the time they demand is just absurd.

Level 14

in reply to USarmyvet

Or simple, I can just add the people, add them to the group, and remove them? It'll still send? Or I can go on xbox.com and copy and paste the names?

".I've seen many "ad hoc" attempts to piece together a clan and other that the truly dedicated."

No, you didn't say they went to shit but that's just what I think your sentence is saying kind of.

Level 14

Studios