Zombie Level Songs are getting worse and worse.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Zombie Level Songs are getting worse and worse.

in reply to Cruncher1234567

Anything with energy. I get cinematic songs for presentation of a map and thats what Iron Maiden is (from 2000-now). I just think, if they are going to put music, it has to encourage my rage to consistantly stay on top with what im doing.

Cinematica are left in the air. Just need something that ill not put me to sleep as i listen, or make me wonder about my life because the song is so intelligent and well thought out.

Leave the thoughts to story driven moments. Likewhen the plane takes off on PGtW, it plays soothing music to show its calm before the storm. Good! Goood placement and solid takeoff.

Music in the right places.

Level 11

in reply to DrVonstool

"make me wonder about my life because the song is so intelligent and well thought out."

Lol. They do that a lot nowadays, don't they. But they don't really have a choice do they. It's part of their whole "zombie theme" and "musical EE story" theme. But I would really enjoy something that keeps me focused, with no real meaning and just makes you have splattering blood all over the place. Haha!

Level 1

in reply to Cruncher1234567

No... I meant ssongs that philosophize about life and stuff like that. Songs need meaning because they are just as artistic as the games storyline. I meant that the songs that are featured need energy and a strong powerful feel.

Songs like "Looking Down The Cross" or "One Shot At Glory" both songs have a story, yet, the energy and pace of the song sometimes overlap the story, so l you hear is the beat of the drums and the tearing riffs. All you hear are gun shots going with the double bass that push out a solo that just ripped the zombies flesh in fours then to eighths!

Level 11

in reply to DrVonstool

yeah I don't like songs that are overly repititive. I do like songs that have passion to them and emotion, that mixed with some energy, and I love it.

Level 5

in reply to Tsarthos

Listen to the suggested bands and songs, im sure youll love em.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to DrVonstool

I agree that they should do a Metal song again. Hard Rock (such as the song I put a link to) and Metal are my favorite, although I mostlly just listen to "As I Lay Dying" if I want some heavy metal.

Level 5

in reply to Tsarthos

Yeah. Any metal would do fine. I just hate thrashy screamo. It sounds like a constipated man screaming into the mic. I like any other metal though.

Level 1

in reply to Tsarthos

Clark S Novas "Carrion" and "We All Fall Down" are great in my opinion it's sad to see Elena grow but Elena represents the old 4 characters Clark represents the new ones and the Avenged Sevenfold and Johhny Cash song from COTD and MOTD were there because the characters were different though I disliked Rusty Cage as the song for MOTD Rez has said on Twitter Kevin Sherwoods new song is great so we'll have to wait and see man!

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

Agreed. Kevin's songs are perfect for zombies. Lyrics wise, and to some extent music wise.

Level 1

in reply to DarkMega1

I am looking forward to seeing what the next hidden song is. Personally I don't like Clark S. Nova's style that much, although I can agree that it fits with the tone the developers probably want in their maps.

Level 5

Studios