Zombie Ranks KD Requirement Theory (KD Ranges?) NOT CONFIRMED IN ANY WAY, JUST SPECULATION

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Zombie Ranks KD Requirement Theory (KD Ranges?) NOT CONFIRMED IN ANY WAY, JUST SPECULATION

in reply to obma97

I have 2296 kills and 110 downs. That's a 20.87 kd ratio. I have a skull with 4 tally marks. What does that mean?

Level 1

Re: Zombie Ranks KD Requirement Theory (KD Ranges?) NOT CONFIRMED IN ANY WAY, JUST SPECULATION

in reply to HmoobKoo

Not really what does it mean but how did that work out that way?

Level 1

in reply to obma97

My KD is always around 300 ive played about 30+Games and i still have no Knife through Skull Please help!

Kills-10005    

Downs-29 (Current Stats)

Level 1

in reply to Anibal__Silva

Try getting some high rounds 25+ in a row..

Level 8

in reply to Clark-Kent

Ok Thanks.

Level 1

You should also have played more # of games. I and you for Eg does not seen the Cross bones. I directly Jumped to Skull with 3 tally marks in day Two.

Level 2

You can only rank up once a day... from what I have been told. You probably have to reach a kill minimum also?

Level 18
Highlighted

All my friends had to get 12000 kills before they got the knife

Level 1

in reply to Paulj24

Yes, you have to have a certain number of kills for each level.  The knife is only around 12000 but the guns are higher....I don't have that yet but I have 18,000, 24,000 etc.  The knife is a KD of 72.  In fact, I literally was close, went to a custom game, killed 500 zombies, exited without dieing and poof I had the knife.  I did the calculation afterwards and I was 72.124.

Its really a stupid system though.  Because I typically kill on average 500-700 zombies at this point without dieing and last time I played I went to 1700 before dieing and I was the last one so the game ended.  It is stupid because I let my daughter play on my account at first and she thought it was fun to die.  I also was dieing right and left at first.  So at this point, I could kill 1000 zombies everytime I play without dieing and it still would take me about 3 years of playing to get to shotguns.  When I play currently, I out do all the other knifes and most of the shotgun people I play with when I look at my kills during the game to their kills.  So therefore, I call it at stupid system.  It really should only be looking back say for the last 24,000 kills and not your lifetime stats and in that case, you should be able to go backwards as well because the stats would be more real time.  I'm a programmer and I would call the programmer who came up with this particular algorithm a dummy.

It has nothing to do with rounds.  Nothing to do with revives.  Nothing to do with custom or real games.  Nothing to do with anything but k/d ratio and a "MINIMUM" number of kills required for each level.  Also, I believe once you are at a level, you are there for ever...so you could start sucking really bad so your K/D goes back below the threshold and it still maintains your rank.  It is a system that encourages people to rage quit.

Level 12

in reply to obma97

I have skull and knife, with a KD of almost 100(51000 kills and 521 downs), so you got that right, but a lot of my friends have KDs around 20, but still have the skull. I even have a friend who has a KD of 10 who has the skull, so I think the lower range may need to be adjusted.

Level 2

Studios