Zombie Ranks KD Requirement Theory (KD Ranges?) NOT CONFIRMED IN ANY WAY, JUST SPECULATION

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Zombie Ranks KD Requirement Theory (KD Ranges?) NOT CONFIRMED IN ANY WAY, JUST SPECULATION

So, I'm thinking they double every time. One thing I did notice is these values change depending on the amount of kills you have. The values listed below are minimums, I believe.

Let's start with crossbones. You need a 20 KD to get the crossbones. Now, to get the Skull, you need to get a 40 KD. Skull with knife is an 80, and Shotguns are 160.

Now, the ranges (as I stated above the values may change) are as follows:

Crossbones: 20-24

Skull: 40-48

Skull w/ Knife: 80-95

Skull w/ Shotguns: 160-180

Notice how these ranges double every time, correct?

This is still a work in progress and by no means the final solution to the KD mystery, but take it as a grain of salt until I figure out more acurate values.

If you want to comment, don't just say "cus i am smaort, der are flaws in ur thery, so ur dumbb", as I won't reply back and therefore would have wasted your time writing this comment.

I want to work with you guys and figure this out.

Oh, if you are confused as to what this means, go see my other topic. And also, my other topic might need to be updated just a little bit, as I said the tallies are based on KD, which is wrong; they are only based on consistency (2 games a day, reflects on and after 7:00 PM EST the next game you play).

Next thing I will try to find is that minimum number of kills variable, I'm still working on it.

Thanks, leave nice comments please.

Level 4
109 REPLIES

Re: Zombie Ranks KD Requirement Theory (KD Ranges?) NOT CONFIRMED IN ANY WAY, JUST SPECULATION

in reply to obma97

comments?

Level 4

Re: Zombie Ranks KD Requirement Theory (KD Ranges?) NOT CONFIRMED IN ANY WAY, JUST SPECULATION

in reply to obma97

How do you see your Kd?

Level 2

in reply to lilmon3yfresh1

Leaderboards, find Kills, find Downs, then Divide Kills by Downs.

Level 4

in reply to obma97

so if i wanted to check my kd just grab a caculator and type in my kills and downs not deaths rite? just confused little bit because when i do caculate it gives me a big number like for example i have 120,000 kills and when i divide it by 1070 downs i get a 112.149533 were do i start from to get my awnser?

Level 1

in reply to Johnjoe916

Your k/d is 112

Level 9

in reply to Johnjoe916

Your KD is 112 that means you should be in a Skull with a knife Eyes lit up.

Level 2

in reply to obma97

I got 19.56 and i have crossed bones

Level 1

in reply to obma97

Hey, I feel as though this theory may be correct. I have been on the skull with knife & blue eyes for a long time now, and so I calculated my KD.

Kills--48,335

Downs--380

When divided I get a 127.197 KD ratio...

I may have thought that this might be a coincident, so I tried some friends' info as well.

----

I took a friend that plays no where near as much as I do (to check if it really matters on how much you play).

His kills--18,239

His downs--210

When divided the ratio is 86.852

He was deranked recently and as I am posting has only a skull with knife (used to have blue eyes but not anymore).

----

I feel that this is the best explanation because if the game really took into account how many headshots, gibs, perks drank, doors opened, and all the other factors it would a really complex formula just to calculate rank.

This KD ratio is a different way of looking at it and if I rank up again, I will check exactly what my KD is to see if it matches the info posted.

Also, I do know that it is not just KD because if you got 200 kills and 1 down then I am pretty sure you wouldn't have a skull with 2 shotguns (may be that minimum number of kills variable as mentioned); but this comes the closest I've seen to an explanation with the stats of games.

Message was edited by: PopcornMan

Level 1

in reply to PopcornMan11

It does matter about KD, but the game also calculates a # of games played. I don't know about the doors and and perks drank however.

Level 1

Studios