Zombies Easter-Eggs. Help Needed. (Tranzit, Mob of the Dead, Buried, Die Rise, Origins)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Zombies Easter-Eggs. Help Needed. (Tranzit, Mob of the Dead, Buried, Die Rise, Origins)

Hello there! I need help with the Easter-Eggs on all of the maps.  I know the Origins easter-egg, and i will have to research the other maps, and i would like to get all of the Achievements for them. This is for Xbox 360 only.  If you would like to help, my gamer tag is Cod4marksman, send me a friend request and message if you would like to help me out with these! I will be on about 2 PM PST in the US to about 12 AM PST.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Zombies Easter-Eggs. Help Needed. (Tranzit, Mob of the Dead, Buried, Die Rise, Origins)

in reply to Blackops2Marksm

Microphone preferred but not needed

Level 1

Re: Zombies Easter-Eggs. Help Needed. (Tranzit, Mob of the Dead, Buried, Die Rise, Origins)

Dude why did you leave?

Level 1

I can help with the Die Rise one, and i might have another friend that will help

Level 1

me??

Level 3

I Could Help Gt Gohan Namikaze

Level 1

Studios