Zombies Eat Bullets

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Zombies Eat Bullets

How can doing the same thing over and over be fun?  It takes no skill to do that.  I mean watch every strategy gameplay on youtube its just the same thing over and over. Boring crap.   If you make it to the higher rounds good for you but knowing what it takes I wouldn't want to.

I would rather use the weapons on zombies but everyone says that makes the game easier?  I disagree

It just mean a lot people don't want to be bored doing the same thing over and over. They rather use other weapons and run around map killing zombies.

That is why I propose to let the weapons still do damage to the zombies at higher rounds and not just WW's. I would rather see how far I can get to doing that is all I'm saying. 

Another thing is everyone thinks tight spots with a lot of debris makes the game harder. It just limits you to certain spots on the map is all so I would have to disagree once again.  Boring doesn't mean it makes it harder. It just means boring IMO.  

I had to get this out before Buried comes out for us PS3/PC players. I would just become entertained again and forget it for a while. 

If you disagree that's ok but ask yourself do you really like having all the weapons being useless at those higher rounds and having tight spots to run?

I'm not saying there shouldn't be weapons that are useless or spots with debris in the way but having most weapons/All of them useless and tight spots around most of the map just makes for a boring gameplay not harder.

Plus they should really add Weapon Xp or something for an incentive.

Now that is something I would enjoy playing.(Not saying I don't enjoy playing zombies but not to higher rounds like it is)

?

Level 18
15 REPLIES

Re: Zombies Eat Bullets

in reply to Zombie-Hell-Fire

High rounds ae where men are made lol.

Tight spots and not being able to kill zombies unless you have a wonder weapon makes the game boring but not harder? Dont see how that hapens. Try running around MotD or Kino on round 45 (4 player) with no wonder weapon and tell me how that works out for you

Level 28

in reply to electricfuneral1

High rounds ae where men are made lol.        

You believe that really LOL

Tight spots and not being able to kill zombies unless you have a wonder weapon makes the game boring but not harder? Dont see how that hapens.

What?    You are twisting my words around there.  You think I'm made because I can't run tight spots you are going to be woke up. I know what it takes to get to high rounds.  I have been playing from Day Z   

Try running around MotD or Kino on round 45 (4 player) with no wonder weapon and tell me how that works out for you

I don't know why I bother but that is just simple and let me explain.

Spawn them in run the 24 zombies and go anywhere you want. bla bla bla.

How about have a M16 on 45 that works and have more than 24 zombies spawn in and tell me how you play?

Level 18

There is more than 24 zombies per round with 4 players. And yes the "let all the zombies in strategy works well without 4 players. Good luck doing it without a wonder weapon with 4 players. And even if one person does have the ww you better hope they know how to use it to save your ass.

Actually I like your idea about having more zombies come in per round. Less gun damage, not so much.

Level 28

You like having useless weapons why?

Level 18

It would just be too easy.

Level 28

I disagree but understand what you mean.  round 100 would = a higher round. Meaning people would be able to get to a higher round. Although someone that can last will make it further so I'm going to disagree.

Level 18

That's why players go down in the earlier rounds and not later because later it's just a repetitive cycle. easy although boring

Level 18

Unless you have 4 train spots or team that knows how to play as a team and a player who really knows how to use the ww, people are going to go down in later rounds.

Sure even good players get careless and go down in early rounds.

Level 28

I understand where you are coming from with that too.

That is why I play public matches in a 4 player game and don't care so much to get to higher rounds now.  I'm just saying what would have to be changed for me to want to get to higher rounds is all.

Level 18

Studios