any tips from master prestigers i want to get really good at cod

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: any tips from master prestigers i want to get really good at cod

in reply to KMB_GoG_Antonio

Lots of dead opponents, extreme amount of patience and repeat. I know it seems like it takes forever to level up but you just gotta play as much as possible and not keep checking your progress. If you keep checking your progress it amounts to trying to watch water boil it will just seem like its never gonna happen. Focus more on getting your camos.

Level 6

I wouldn't say that cause your a master prestige, your actually good at the game. As long as you enjoy the game, not sure that ranking fast is the real issue there, but that's my opinion. I'm prestige 9 near 10, my kd is .64 but my pts per mins on DOM is over 300, depending on how you play the game, as long as you enjoy it, the rest will come along

Level 14
Highlighted

the best this for you to do is watch a couple of my games. I dont do anything fancy but I get alot of kills most games ...heres a lil food for thought ..your only as good as your team and the competition your playing and as many hours you put in ...

this is something that I did in Nuketown last night ..If you'll take note I don't do anything overly special that I know they got to pass and cut them down ..nowadays I like using the shield cause it frustrates them and gives me a easier shot ....as you can see I'm not the best but I get kills ..but trust me with a lil practice your going to slaughter the competition eventually just dont rush it

Level 2

in reply to KraQ1

Personally the riot shield and I aren't the best of friends because it lets me down too much but some folks are really good with it.  But there is no denying that playstyle is certainly effective for that map.  If the OP would like to see a few examples of more mobile strategies then he can always check out this thread:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200743811#.UjnxlazD-Uk

Level 69

I'll tend to find the best gun and run with that, then I'll try the lesser gunwhen I get better!?

Level 19

Everyone has their own style on how to do things a question like this is dumb if you are still shit after 6 months then I suggest you put the game down and play another one

Level 1

in reply to montaserda

It always depends how exactly you enjoy the game... and what exactly is concidered good nowaday? When i make a 30 kills game i find it good, and 40-50 is kinda exeptionnal I most the time have less kills than time i've been killed, am i consider a total retard that needs to put the game down? And i've played for more than 6 months So you tell me... I say as long as you enjoy the game, who cares whatever anyone says to you, they can go fuck themselves for all i care I never seen someone constantly do GOOD games all the time, shit happens and you need to deal with it

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

Thing is with this game its so broken no matter how good you are you will get matches where you struggle just to keep even.

@KraQ you dirty camper anyone can do that specially on nuketown the OP is asking for help not something a pre school child can do.

Level 1

in reply to montaserda

KraQ is the worst nb out here anyway... No big suprise there

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

the best this for yo

Level 2

Studios