anybody know how to get diamond smgs

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

anybody know how to get diamond smgs

i have been playing cod for about 6 months now and i have alot of random guns gold and only snipers diamond. I have MP7 and PDW-57 gold just by playing normally so ive decided hey i want to go for diamond. any tips and tricks class setups would also be nice.

Level 4
11 REPLIES

Re: anybody know how to get diamond smgs

in reply to KMB_GoG_Antonio

domination I get many kills there. I go there to prestige my guns faster. surpressors and extended mag seems to work for me.

Level 2

Play HCKC and rush with your gun aimed at their head so when you aim down your sights and shoot, it';ll get a headshot and when you get shot, when your gun flies up, you get a headshot.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

I did mine in Core but I've been playing a good bit of HC lately and I'm amazed at how often I can get headshots.  It's really not a bad idea if you are comfortable with HC.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Yeah, I got really comfortable. Just use quick draw and dexterity and fast mag and it's easy as hell!

Level 14

aim for the heads

Level 4

someone told me FFA is the best place to diamond guns as you get chances for blood thirsties alot easier

Level 4

KMB_GoG_Antonio wrote:

i have been playing cod for about 6 months now and i have alot of random guns gold and only snipers diamond. I have MP7 and PDW-57 gold just by playing normally so ive decided hey i want to go for diamond. any tips and tricks class setups would also be nice.

Put on Laser Sight, and hip-fire while concentrating on the upper torso and sweeping toward the head. You can rack up a massive amount of headshots quickly on a Nuketown 2025 24/7 weekend. PS3 will get the last of the DLC in about 3 weeks, which means you'll have a crack at NT 24/7 in about 2 weeks.

The Chicom can be really annoying until you earn "select fire" to make it an auto weapon; then it's the same deal as the rest.

NT 24/7 is also great for the 150 kills with no attachments and 150 kills with no perks; do both at the same time.

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

do i have no access to DLCs the only one i got was nuketown when i bought game

Level 4

KMB_GoG_Antonio wrote:

do i have no access to DLCs the only one i got was nuketown when i bought game

Even if you didn't buy DLC, when Activision puts out a DLC map pack, they usually have a double XP weekend with Nuketown 2025 24/7 the weekend before the DLC drops. NT 24/7 FTW!

Level 21

Studios