audio sound glitch in zombies! black ops 2 affecting all or majority of players!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

audio sound glitch in zombies! black ops 2 affecting all or majority of players!

ok treyarch there is a sound file audio glitch in black ops 2 zombies and even multiplayer the sound dissapears and we end up with like i dont know loud crackling and dull crackling it alternates between both which resorts into having to quit game to the xmb! then reboot sound audio files are normal so there obviously is something corrupt within the files so we need a patch as it makes it unplayable and unbearable!

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: audio sound glitch in zombies! black ops 2 affecting all or majority of players!

in reply to dannyfrog87

sometimes the sound just muted itself for a second, that is what i get.

Level 1

Re: audio sound glitch in zombies! black ops 2 affecting all or majority of players!

in reply to funkydelic

no this is a full loss of sound replaced by stupid static noise i dont know bad audio file within there game or patch i guess reminds me just like mw3 on mp it used 2 do the same but alot louder like a corruption sound of a pc file or a pc crashing it was so loud had 2 take my turtle beach headset off my ears! seems the game engine is 2 blame lol

Level 1

in reply to dannyfrog87

Same problem on Ps3 happened to me like 5 times so far. Game sound cuts out and replaces with loud helicopter noises I can still hear voice chat though. :\

Level 1

in reply to Synaptics

yep i have the exact same problem! ridiculous eh?! same for so many of my friends also

Level 1

in reply to dannyfrog87

yeah my sound has cut out too.. it sounds like it's in slow motion and choppy.. very very aggravating! when this glitch happens, and it happens alot, you have 2 options: quit the game or mute the sound. how can you play zombies muted? i have found a way to fix the sound without quiting the game, however, if you navigate back to the campaign main menu and return to zombies. i can also confirm the sound glitch has happened to at least 2 of my friends as i could hear it in their microphones along with their curses.. the last game i played, the sound glitched during round 11, which i muted, and then the game froze the next round.. grrr  this is a particularly fatal bug..

Level 1

in reply to dannyfrog87

Had same issue few times. its really hard to play game without noises, where dem zombies and stuff. Usually i just plug my turtle beaches from PS3 to PC fast to listen some music of this kind of sound error occurs.

Its like zombi butterfly army flapping , yaaaaaaarh.... they coming...noo..nooo.Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Level 3

in reply to dannyfrog87

Really annoying, happened to me like +5 times and everybody I know had the same problem. Play zombies without sound is a bit boring after a while.

Level 22

in reply to Aecetym

This happens to me as well. The sound corrupts and starts spattering. Not wanting to quit I mute the game, but it eventually leads to the entire system freezing, forcing me to reboot.

Level 2

in reply to Chaos-Haven

think this is affecting everyone tbh with ya! seems gayarch treyarch need 2 bring out a patch 2 fix this! and many of the other bugs that effect ppl!

Level 1

Studios