can somebody please tell me if im near shotguns?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: can somebody please tell me if im near shotguns?

in reply to boybad3

boybad wrote:

You can camp this map all the way to 70 in about 4-5hrs solo or you can run trains for 10hrs.

I understand why people employ these tactics, because there is no point in taking a long time to get high rounds when it can be done much quicker, but ww like the sliquifier and the staffs were a bad idea for this reason. It's unskilled camping. You don't even have to aim the weapon.

I'm determined to get a round 70-80 on die rise training, and while some may see that as a waste of time, to me it will hold more value than sitting in a corner with the sliquifier. It's down to personal preference, and I do like to go through the rounds as quickly as possible on solo, but there is something about camping with the sliquifier or a staff that feels cheap and it's boring as hell.

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

Nothing wrong with your play style, the reason for these strategies is so players can get to higher rounds. What i mean is, if you would like to play to round 100 how on earth are you going to get there without using WW when traps are not present? running trains? yeah right... there is no way you will get a team to do this, and lets face it we have lives, besides look at this map the devs did this for this very purpose so many slopes at dead ends... now look at tranzit no ww or traps and the map gets boring very fast, i dont mind running trains but it is as repetitive as camping except it takes much longer therefore it is just as boring not to mention time consuming.

Some say camping is as easy as glitching but i disagree, you still running a risk to shoot out of time or you may run out of ammo or die trying to grab that drop.

I'm determined to get a round 70-80 on die rise training, and while some may see that as a waste of time, to me it will hold more value than sitting in a corner with the sliquifier.

To you it will, to me it will be more value if i camp till 70 and then run trains when ammo becomes an issue and get to 100, then we realize a same time frame, you spent 10hrs running trains till 70 while i spent 10hrs to get to 100.

Level 26
Highlighted

in reply to boybad3

Yeah, I wasn't criticising people who do it, like I said if a high round is your objective then the quicker the better, just hope this isn't the way forward for ww's. I haven't tried camping on Origins but have on Die Rise with the sliquifier and can't do more than a couple of rounds before I get bored.

boybad wrote:

Some say camping is as easy as glitching but i disagree, you still running a risk to shoot out of time or you may run out of ammo or die trying to grab that drop.

Don't get me wrong, I love camping strategies on maps like Nacht and Verruckt, and on any map, but camping with the sliquifier or a staff is just not the same. There are still risks involved with these strats, but I still can't think of any maps with easier strategies than camping on Die Rise or Origins.

boybad wrote:

Nothing wrong with your play style, the reason for these strategies is so players can get to higher rounds. What i mean is, if you would like to play to round 100 how on earth are you going to get there without using WW when traps are not present? running trains? yeah right... there is no way you will get a team to do this, and lets face it we have lives, besides look at this map the devs did this for this very purpose so many slopes at dead ends...

But that's my point. If we didn't have over powered ww's, you wouldn't spend more time on the map, it would just bring down the average high round and what people conceive to be a high round. Again, I'm all for camping as a team, but with the sliquifier, or the staffs, it just feels cheap....to me. Like I'm not playing the game in a way that challenges me. I'm happy to use the ww's, but I still want to evade zombies in the process.

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

The problem is... there is no traps so i think this was a way or a try out to replace traps as players got picky about kills and some did not want to go to higher rounds using traps because it didn't count kills which in mo is nonsense, personally i would camp without WW till about 30-40.

Level 26

in reply to Brandon133711
Level 13

in reply to Brandon133711

If your trying to get shotguns to impress others, you will be put to shame. If your not good enough to maintain them you will be instantly deranked. Don't even worry about the rank worry about how well you play in each and every game.

Level 3

in reply to BadMrFrostyM604

I've been playing my son's black ops 2, does that mean his rank will go down because i suck/die a lot? I'd like to have my own acct so I won't mess with his rank. Is there anyway I can do that. We have a PS3 by the way.

Level 1

in reply to Borathy1

yes, you can set up a new account for free on PS3. when you turn on the ps3 you can choose what account to sign in with.

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

Thank you Tex, I appreciate it

Level 1

in reply to Borathy1

Hit me up on PS3. TEX_715. send me a message here with your name otherwise your friend request might get missed.

Level 17

Studios