custom zombie folks

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

custom zombie folks

I'm considering buying waw , but i have the following questions. Do people actually play online? I mean is it easy to find games? and two is there a reliable way that i can use a ps3 controller? i have windows 8.1

Level 13
8 REPLIES

Re: custom zombie folks

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

i think its call ed dsr tool or something to use ps3 controller... maybe motion injoy or something like that. Very rarely can you find a person hosting a game with a map that you also have. You got steam? Get WaW on steam and join matuuz's group to find people to play with. After march 26th I will be back in the US we could play then and you can hook up with some of my friends.

Level 17
Highlighted

Yes, a PS3 controller works just fine. You need to use MotioninJoy software to get it to work though.

http://www.motioninjoy.com/

Lot's of people still play it online, and when in-game you can search for lobbies, but they are few and far between. Best place to find team-mates is through the Group935 page setup by Matuzz on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Group935

You can also find team-mates to play with on these sites.

UGX-Mods

http://triple-mgames.com/

I would also have suggested trying www.zombiemodding.com but the last few persons I send to that site got absolutely chastised by the moron children who "think" they run the site just for trying to find team-mates to play with, so apart from going there for maps, I would seriously refrain from posting on that site. I have never seen such vile, disgusting comments posted than the ones from the hierarchy who actually do run the site, so unless you are into racism, slander, and horrific comments regarding people like Yoteslaya (and his tragic passing), Spiderbite etc, I would steer well clear of that site.

Level 53

Thanks for the helps guys.

Level 13

add me on WAW friends list. Fizzle8 I play semi-regularly I also like to play all the new stuff too.

Level 7

in reply to LordOfDaZombiez

Haven't bought it yet. Probably next week when i have spare cash.

Level 13

Second question. When I buy waw off steam, will it come with all 4 zombie maps, or do i have to buy those separately?

Level 13

On Steam it comes with all add-ons. You will have all 4 zombie maps.

Level 4

definetly buy it on steam and join matuuz's 935 steam group

Level 17

Studios