dimension x

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

dimension x

the battle of richtofen & maxis  a 2 sided world where you can only enter in your dreams

while a person keeps you alive while fighting off zombies will you help maxis or rictofen

ooo what is this a mystery box that says add parts ....  after adding Parts to the mystery box only can be open while your in a dream state ..

supernatural mystery box : which holds all the wonder weapons of every map but there can only be one this will play a big roll in the success of the obtaining absolute power cause these wonder guns must all be used too trigger off certain objectives .....

nothing for the right d-pad now there is a equipable item that can only be lost when down a AMULET imagine the power too control the zombies

there nothing attacking you but is helping fight  THE DREAM ZOMBIES  which you will have to order the zombies too enter a vessel too power up the supernatural For imense power

who is the ghost like lady figure trapped in the cell could this be Samantha soul

new perk:Redbull  the power too trample over zombies

lol i wish

Level 4
2 REPLIES

Re: dimension x

in reply to Bloody_Bup

that energy drink branding has worked so well on me. Redbull perk suggestion, I immediately thought of it giving you 'wings' or the ability to float/fly instead of an actual bull stampeding. LOL

Re: dimension x

in reply to jeepchick

lol cool how bout a life force ball too bring players back into the game at a price kinda like making a deal with a witch doctor find there life force and pay  a small fee

Level 4

Studios