does this mean no EE in Origins?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

does this mean no EE in Origins?

since both richtofen and maxis are playable characters?  or it's gonna be like motd the ee is not related to story

Level 19
6 REPLIES

Re: does this mean no EE in Origins?

in reply to Jaliy82

Maxis is not a playable character...

The map is a prequel when the orginal 4 met and ofc it will have a major easter egg

Level 10

in reply to Jaliy82

did you watch the preview video?

Level 1

in reply to Bawx_Weiss

yes i did so only richtofen is in play

so ee will take no side?

Level 19

in reply to Jaliy82

We won't really know till the map comes since we aren't really sure where in the storyline this map takes place. Is it a prequel, time travel, or just an alternate dimension that occurs after Moon. There will most likely be at least 1 really big EE that's on par with Moon's since its the last map. I think there will be an EE for Maxis or Richs side depending on which side you were on during the towers, but that's just a theory. But we will most likely at least get 1 really big one.

Level 32

in reply to Jaliy82

You know there are plenty of Easter Eggs that don't have to do with Maxis or Richtofen.. Go play Black Ops I and World At War.. They are still a huge part of the Storyline..

Level 9

in reply to Jaliy82

there might be a easter egg how maxis DID finished his zombie army.

i meen... its what he allways wanted but because of the story line so far, it looks like a change in time to me. how can the group meet for the first time if richthoffen allready meet them 1 by 1?

some kind of time jump? maxis changed time? did this all happen or does it still have to? is it the same world, or a different world where thing went otherways?

so many questions, but no awnsers! we will see in orgins. CANT WAIT

Level 6

Studios