hacked lobby on black ops 2 ps3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

hacked lobby on black ops 2 ps3

yesterday i switched on my ps3 to have a game of search and destroy in black ops 2...i go into search game it brings me to lobby and the game starts. all of a sudden our whole team is stuck on are spawn point all we can do is spin around looking at eachother aswell as that the only view we could use was 3rd person view then in a distance we see a player come towards us his name gamertag was syndicate or bigman3000 he knifes us all as we our stuck and can only spin around also to note the enemy team is aswell stuck except "syndicate".he has also gone to the trouble and changed all our names my gamertag wildtripod was now "the future is hack ops "... i went into all his recent games and the last 20 have been the same thing he freezes everyone in the game and kills them this is complete hacking and cheating and i just dont trust it anymore its been ruined by cheaters hackers and boosters......another thing i noticed about this syndicate guy is i go into met players list go to his name click it and boom error code 020302 etc i cant even look at his profile sony treyarch really need to sort this out for legit players to show who really is the best.....were can i report this guy so its actually looked into i send loads reports on him but i doubt there ever going to be seen...

Level 1
28 REPLIES

Re: hacked lobby on black ops 2 ps3

in reply to wildtripod

I played a game of domination in MW3 yesterday and got 29999 xp for capping the first flag... It looks like every cod is now hacked.

Level 3

in reply to Jasonbhoy7

*hehe*

That started a year ago... but yeah it is a shame how seemingly easy it is (for some) to hack these games.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to wildtripod

I don't know if you can control it, but is the highlighted font effect really needed?

Level 14

in reply to Jasonbhoy7

I played of MMe in bo2 yesterday and got 29999 xp for capping the first flag... It looks like every cod is now hacked and camo 

Level 1

in reply to Jasonbhoy7
can you adden me hot Zocker_Boss1823 then you can make a modded lobby??
Level 1

in reply to Jasonbhoy7

Jasonbhoy7 wrote:

I played a game of domination in MW3 yesterday and got 29999 xp for capping the first flag... It looks like every cod is now hacked.

Level 1

in reply to Jasonbhoy7

the entire franchise is dog *****.  If you bought anything that performed as bad as those games you would demand your money back.  of course they are well aware of the garbage they are selling because you sign a waiver against any action against the scam artists before you play the first game on every title released. 

Level 1

in reply to wildtripod

It's only a matter of time before we start seeing XP and deranking lobbies.

Level 23

in reply to wildtripod

I hadn't seen any hacked lobbies on BO2 yet, but what you have described sounds just aweful.  CoD4, WaW, and MW2 are insanely hacked, 9 out of 10 lobbies you go into has atleast 2 hackers in it doing all kinds of crazy things to the game.  Black Ops 1 has some xp lobbies in public, but you should see the fools in Team Tactical, every lobby is hacked, players go in and kill them selves a bunch and some how come out maxed out in levels.  Some clan mates and I went back to playing MW3 recently. MW3 is now apparently entering its own downward spiral.  I don't know about all of the game modes but I do know that Domination is getting pretty bad, and Dom is my favorite game mode.  I have seen these lobbies hacked to where you get 50,000 points per kill.  Guys running around in god mode, infinate ammo, you name it.  Also I don't know how true it is but alot of people are always bragging about their radar mods and such too.  For a while I would just back out and try to find another game, but there are so many hacked lobbies that it is hard to find a completely legit and decent game.  I have actually never started in one of these matches, it's always a match that I get thrown into.  My only worry is that I might get banned in MW3 if it ever gets patched when I'm not even guilty of the hacking.  But the chances are it will probably never get fixed.  Don't get me wrong, I wasn't poking at the developers with that remark, it's just the have alot of stuff to handle and it really doesn't matter what they do, hackers will always find a way through.  Unfortunately the best thing they can probably do is just shut down the online servers for the older titles after so long, because it is simply just gonna get too out of control.

Level 2

Studios