how is manipulating the items like a box,truck door,or a bucket to hide not cheating

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

how is manipulating the items like a box,truck door,or a bucket to hide not cheating

see i was playing search and destroy on turbine and my team died so it was 3 against 1 and i went to get the bomb and this jacka** was watching the bomb from behind a truck door  that was sitting against a rock so no one could see him but he could see us and shoots me through the door how fd up is that i told him i was reporting him but he said manipulating items like he did was not cheating since he did not hack,or use a glitch to do it he just moved them by shooting them so he could use them to hide behind them  and in them so do you guys think this should be considered cheating

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: how is manipulating the items like a box,truck door,or a bucket to hide not cheating

in reply to glitcherssuck

Exploiting a glitch in the game is still considered an offense.  The trophy system glitch is a good example.  However, at this point in the game's timeline, I wouldn't really stress over it.  If you are just looking for some feedback, yeah...it's probably cheating.

Level 29

Re: how is manipulating the items like a box,truck door,or a bucket to hide not cheating

THats not cheating. It sounded like you were careless and just ran to get the bomb. Why didn't you throw a stun, emp, flash, or smoke?

IF someone blows up a truck and then shoots a box until it's right up against the truck and then they go prone in between the box and truck, then that's not cheating.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

Yeah def not cheating using the environment. I like to sit near lockers and shoot the door so it swings back and blocks me. I assume now that by sharing this, everyone will begin doing it...

Level 1

in reply to Attack_Button

Using the environment is fine, that's what it's there for, right?  Say, you shoot open a specific locker that allows you to see through it, while completely blocking you from the other side, that's exploiting a glitch.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

I'm aware of what a glitch is. I'm just saying this kids a whiny bitch. I shoot through the crack between the door and the locker not a glitch, just a resource that goes unnoticed by most since the beginning

Level 1

In Ghosts the maps will change and knowing this people will be able to use that to their advantage. Will that be cheating? Of course not, this is the same deal. Not cheating. But recently I have seen a video from woodysgametag  were someone was in the wall in the store in the back of the map on Standoff. Also I was playing pod last night and noticed that someone was standing in a part of the map that was off limits. I find it funny that this is the last week before ghosts and people are still finding glitches and cheats and the number of boosters seems to have increased and still we have double xp!

Level 29

A Glitch is a fault or error in the coding that allows a player to do something the developer did not intend. If what the player did is a glitch then yes he was cheating. If it is not a glitch then it's okay. Only Treyarch can say if it was intended or not.

Level 38

Studios