i dont like playing with? tell me what kinda players you dont like

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

i dont like playing with? tell me what kinda players you dont like

Origins

1. first on the list round 1 zombie thiefs they come to your window and shoot everything before we have a chance too let them out for a power up Round 1 its a roll of the dice u pick a good window or not stay there dont zombie hijack....

2. money blowing Box buyers they shoot up all the zombies while im looking for parts ..... then i spend all my money on doors to advance they spend all money on box then have the nerve too ask u  too buy the door im like i didnt spend a dime on the box and just because i saved my money they want me too open doors but they enjoyed theirs on  the box

3. Zombie killers they will not save a zombie at all they dont know where any parts are they dont know steps too the easter egg well NOOB take this zombie your on zombie patrol

Level 4
40 REPLIES

Re: i dont like playing with? tell me what kinda players you dont like

in reply to Bloody_Bup

I can tell you who I don't like posting threads... People that don't use any punctuation whatsoever.

Level 11

in reply to Bloody_Bup

Its not a book report Bro.. I'm with you on the zombie stealing. Unless you are trying to do the easter egg or actually planing on using the buildables, why not rape the box. On Buried we have the option to make the box stay put. Big plus in my opinion. I hate playing with Glitchers. I am a team player, and expect others to be the same. If you run off and do your own thing. Then go down, I'll go to revive you. Its fun and sometimes a challenge. Trains I love'm. Nothing like running the whole map and turn around and unload on a sea of undead.

Level 12

in reply to mister_z

Clearly you haven't read many of Bloody_Bups' posts.  He hardly ever makes sense because he runs all of his sentences together and it's like a freakin riddle trying to figure out where the periods go.

Level 11

in reply to PFISH1

I understood it for the most part, but not knowing the difference between your and you're are a bit of a peeve sometimes.

There's illiterates all over the place.  Just going to have to accept it.  Especially if you are in the Southern USA. 

Food for thought:  Archie Comics made a literary awareness comic for the State of Mississippi.  Twenty years later, still didn't really help that much.

I'm also guilty of comma splicing.

Now, let's get back to OP's post.

Level 8

in reply to Acrididae

acrididae wrote:

I understood it for the most part, but not knowing the difference between your and you're are a bit of a peeve sometimes.

There's illiterates all over the place.  Just going to have to accept it.  Especially if you are in the Southern USA.

Well Mr. Smarty Pants....   "there's" is a contraction for "there is" (not "there are").  It is not grammatically correct to use "there's"  to introduce a plural,  so yes indeed, there are illiterate people all over the place, including you.

Next time think before you stereotype a group of people based on their geographic location.

Signed,

GCG

Resident of the South

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Responded to the wrong person, but still.  I'm from the south, and it's actually pretty damn accurate on the literacy down here.  No stereotypes.  Just statistics.  Sorry if it offends you.  And I actually wasn't discluding from the crowd at all.

As you can see I pointed out that I comma splice.  So, enjoy that Miss Smarty Pants?  And thanks for pointing that out to me.  I wouldn't have noticed my error if it weren't for you.   With coffee at hand, and typing rather fast, mistakes are common.  Hope you're enjoying the rainy weather right now.

Level 8

in reply to Acrididae

I'll consider this an edit since the page doesn't want to safe.

I meant to put myself after discluding.

And insult to injury I wanted to use proper letter format since I was done with my body.

Replied,

Acrididae

Resident of the South

Level 8

in reply to Acrididae

Save*  Yep.  Not my day to spell.

Level 8

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Lol I live in the very north of the south. I don't even know if I should say im in the south.

Level 35

Studios