i dont like playing with? tell me what kinda players you dont like

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: i dont like playing with? tell me what kinda players you dont like

in reply to Megadog14

I should've just said the land mass between New Orleans and Mobile.  lol

Guess this just became a Mississippi thread.

Level 8

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Well sed

Level 1

in reply to PFISH1

Yea maybe not. It just doesn't matter to me. I think we covered this already. It's a Zombie Forum, not a English lesson. If I'm playing zombies with someone. I could give a sh!t if he could spell or not. Besides hasn't it already been proven that the human mind olny raeds the frist and lsat lteter of a wrod aynway ? See it doesn't matter..or should I say..It dont matter.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to Bloody_Bup

Bloody_Bup wrote:

2. money blowing Box buyers they shoot up all the zombies while im looking for parts ..... then i spend all my money on doors to advance they spend all money on box then have the nerve too ask u  too buy the door

I make it crystal clear that I'm done buying barriers when people start banging the box. The mp40 is 1300 and the box is 950....if they choose the box and are willing to live with whatever gun they pull, I'm cool. I consider multiple box hits to be spending my points...for a chance to pull a good gun, which btw usually results in that person point whoring while people are trying to get jug and buy doors.

If someone hits the box + goes on spam kill spree....I usually go to Gen 2 with my MP40 and jug and wait till they open everything.

It's a team game.....I don't play well with selfish players.

Level 18

in reply to Bloody_Bup

I don't usually play with people who:

1. Can't keep a zombie
  2. Go lone wolf and don't contribute to the team at all
  3. Are rude, ignorant, and think they know every thing to know
  4. Who rage quit
  5. Who get mad at you for trying to get a couple of kills to get jug
  6. Who box whore
  7. Who don't spend their points on anything except guns.
  8. Who don't have mic's.
Level 14

in reply to Killbook

2. YES!  Even if they know a majority of the map.  If you go silent and don't keep up with telling us what's going on, and then proceed to say the others aren't doing anything because you're doing everything just to help yourself out more than others..It's just a bad thing.

I believe in team communication, and if you go off doing everything without the need to tell, I mean, hell....Wouldn't it just be best to play solo?

And I agree with the armyvet.  I need my MP40 and Jug before I go taking a chance straddlin' the box.  And then hearing others go ,'But I need the MK II!  It's a good weapon!'  I'm sure it is, but it's just a waste of ammo in early rounds, so just hold junk michael jackson high, and nut up or shut up, and shoot some ghad dhang twinkies so we can get to Jug!

People rushing through doors to get the zombies is ridiculous.  I'm not one to stereotype often, especially with a broken ranking system, but I normally see shotgunners do that.

And what normally bothers me besides lack of communicative teamwork, is the lack of a plan.  I always ask before a round starts about our game plan, so everyone's on the same page.  And they say something, or just agree just to make you shut up, and then you start, and the ones that shrug you off complain at you for not following a plan that wasn't even confirmed or anything like the one agreed to to begin with!

Ha ha, it's a struggle some times.  But I believe communication is key, and if it's teamwork you're looking for, it's teamwork you should get!

Level 8

in reply to Bloody_Bup

Little kids,no mics,rage quiters.

Level 1

in reply to Bloody_Bup

glitchers

crossboners and below

non-micers

split screeners

squaekers

kill stealers

Level 31

in reply to Bloody_Bup

lol your number one pet peeve is people "stealing your kills" at "your window". Grow up! Rd 1 kills are not going to make or break you in any zombie map... unless your high rd is 5. Likre u said its roll of the dice if zombies come to "your " window so just pretend none came lol.... For everyone Complaining about "THEIR" window should just play solo so all the windows can be yours....... and if and when you go down in front of "your" window because of stupidity, lag, 2hit, laziness ect...... I wont be reviving you while you whine about 50 points on a round that does NOT matter.

Level 3

in reply to Lord_Desies

Lord_Desies wrote:

lol your number one pet peeve is people "stealing your kills" at "your window". Grow up! Rd 1 kills are not going to make or break you in any zombie map... unless your high rd is 5. Likre u said its roll of the dice if zombies come to "your " window so just pretend none came lol.... For everyone Complaining about "THEIR" window should just play solo so all the windows can be yours....... and if and when you go down in front of "your" window because of stupidity, lag, 2hit, laziness ect...... I wont be reviving you while you whine about 50 points on a round that does NOT matter.

Sounds like he hit a nerve.

Anyone that point whores.....including and especially in round 1 for 50 points is a poor team mate. I just as soon stop right there. I get 210 points for every zombie at my window in round 1 and it all goes for doors. People that are that selfish as to shoot over your shoulder and blow the melee points are probably not going to be buying doors anyway.

Level 18

Studios