i dont like playing with? tell me what kinda players you dont like

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: i dont like playing with? tell me what kinda players you dont like

in reply to USarmyvet

I do see where you are coming from when trying to go far in the rounds. On the other hand when playing with randoms for fun you are most likely to get one of these people and if you accept this you can have a more enjoyable experience. Besides when others run to the window im at that means it makes the game that much harder and interesting for me. If I took a zombie game for life or death then it would not be fun. When wanting to go far find someone on here then you want have to worry about producing a hate list

Level 3

in reply to Bloody_Bup

1.- )*@&!$)*#%&$ people that wont buy a door!!

2.- people who attempt to build my staff when i get the ice stone... its funny because they always fail, but it will happen one day

3.- people before the lobby saying ''guerrero, put your mic, Guerrero?.. )$&@$)*@# mexican doesnt have mic *leaves'' , im like; ''What?, i DO have a mic, but i dont plug it in because I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH (speak it, like... yeah)

Level 7

in reply to DontBanMyAccoun

DontBanMyAccounts wrote:

3.- people before the lobby saying ''guerrero, put your mic, Guerrero?.. )$&@$)*@# mexican doesnt have mic *leaves'' , im like; ''What?, i DO have a mic, but i dont plug it in because I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH (speak it, like... yeah)

Unless you are deaf or mute, all you need to "speak" is....

Yes

No

Okay

Bonus words...

Not Ready

Ready

Wait

Hold a Zombie, I need to _______

Plug your mic in dude.....you don't need to carry on a conversation to be a good team mate but you do need to be able to communicate.

FWIW....people that never shut up or spend the entire game talking to someone at their house are almost as as annoying as no mic players.

Level 18

in reply to Bloody_Bup

I was going to make a thread like this.

honestly every map has a pattern that makes it easy and fun, but there's these people who are new to zombies or just people who just don't comprehend these things for some  reason. This confuses me because this map is really simple.

I'm not one to stay at the beginning of the map by round 3 I'm out and headed towards generator 2.

I hate how people think it's a good idea to stay at the start of the map and make the excuse "let's stay here and get some kills" Idiot! you can get kills anywhere if you just stay in one place and camp you're just making things more difficult especially with the face that in origins zombies will spawn anywhere and everywhere.

The box and point whores piss me off 2 I think in all the games I've played in origins I've only hit the box 3 times because I would rather use the Mp40 which is incredibly useful.

The mp40, AK74U, and the other automatic assault rifle ( I can't remember it's name) are the most useful weapons in Origins mainly because there are 3 or 4 areas on the map where you can buy amo for them. (I've gotten to round 30 with an upgraded Mp40)

I hate it when I get matched up with people who spend everything on the box get a ray gun and then go down constantly saying "pick me up! pick me up! I have the ray gun!" bitch you're just going to have to wait till I get rid of all the zombies spawning in because you decided to go down at the beginning of round 8, and I'm being chased by the panzer soldat.

this map is just like moon, as long as you keep moving you'll be good, but people don't use common sense- I understand there are people who are new to zombies, but is it that hard to look up the map or at least play solo and get a feel for the map before play with others?

I also hate it when people leave in the beginning of the game or have to go after the game just started. it's like why even sit there in the lobby if you had to go? you were in the lobby with me for 15 minutes you had that long to back out of the lobby yet you just sat there.

and what really pisses me off the most is when you're trying to fill the boxes up with soles like the box next to jug and there's an also camping by the generator distracting the zombies and not killing them next to the box, if each person took a box I'm sure you could fill them by round 10 I've gotten the thunder punch at round 11 before because my teammates actually coordinated for once.

It's so hard to find 4 good players especially ones that can actually do the Easter egg.

Level 1

in reply to Bloody_Bup

1. Don't like players who do not co-operate.

2. Don't like players who do not co-operate, and end up going down. Hm, I wonder why?

3. Don't like players who say they will not leave, and then go down once on round 1-5 and leave after I've bought all my perks, and pulled out 40K.

4. Don't like players who act nice, and then are in reality, trollers. Who put there trample steams around the corners, so you fall off that map. (I think it is funny when it happens to myself, but it's a bit stupid. Seeing as you take time out of your day to troll me. It's bad enough you play BO2, but you just x2 yourself as a nerd.)

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to NASTY_BONG_WATE

i  F%&^*#G hate people that get the time bomb on round 2 or 3 put it down you get to round 15 16 they hit it then leave!!!! that DOES MY HEAD INN!!!!!!!!!

Level 7

in reply to Bloody_Bup

Tanned, Rested and Ready.....

Another annoying thing....getting in a game when you are too tired to play.

I understand that games can go for hours and eventually, people have to sleep. What bugs me is when people begin a game already tired or knowing they will never make it for even a few hours. The other day I got an invite from a friend and the other two players I had never met before had a grand camping plan to get to 50 (die rise). Wasn't really down with a team camp but agreed to take a look at their scheme. By round 7 one was complaining of being tired and by round 15 he was asleep and being guarded by his friend in the Budda room.

Less than 24 hours hours later....next game I played, a friend invited me to play 2 man Origins and fell asleep and got downed by the last zombie while we were waiting on a Robot for the last wind staff part. Not even round 10.

When I ask people if they can play a long game, I don't just mean "do you want to"....."can you do it" is also part of the question. If I can't play a long game.....I say so before I start. If the others are OK with that then cool. Otherwise I back out of their lobby.

Level 18

in reply to USarmyvet

That is just weird. How can someone fall asleep while playing a game? I understand that you can be tired, your eyes are closing and you can't focus on a game. But to fall asleep? I just can't imagine something like that. Maybe he is narcoleptic.

And what kind of players I don't like? As all of us, I don't like quitters. I get it, sometimes you got a reason to quit, it happens. But I can't understand why someone quits after getting one down before, he even bought jugg. I'm also annoyed when on Origins players race for shovels in starting area, but after they dug up two piles they stop digging. There are tons of piles but I must wait until round 6-7 to get my shovel. It stops me from getting golden shovel early on.

Level 4

in reply to v0itech

I hate people who dig when its not snowing.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

What if their going for the golden shovel? I don't see the harm in that?

Level 14

Studios