i hate die rise

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

i hate die rise

die rise worst idea of a map yet. if you havent gotten it all ready. then don't. it sucks

Level 8
51 REPLIES

Re: i hate die rise

in reply to madgamesss

Please list the reasons why you hate it so we can either make fun of you for whining or can agree with you and make you feel better

Level 2

in reply to BrainTrust

its effed up. 1. You can't call the elevators
2. sometimes with full health you will go down if you fall in shafts the way your supposed too.
3. the map is too small. its not really suitable for four people.
4. i like how its harder to get perks but between rounds i don't wanna wait 15 min. just to find juggernog or 3 min. just waiting for it to get to my level.
5.there really isnt that wow factor that i loved to get in black ops 1 maps like for example the power room in tranzit was like wow thats cool or in shangri-la where we got all perks to last forever.
6. the major easter egg doesnt have very good puzzles like they have had in like major easter egg ma

Turned
1. after killing a person i want enough time so i may actually shoot the gun before they can kill me so i have a chance to kill the next zombie

2. the pistal at the end sucks. its like almost impossible to kill them with that and you need it for the trophy

3. i have to knife the zombie twice? thats luck if i even knife the zombie once. like seriously whats the chance of me killing the zombie with a knife? 

Level 8

in reply to madgamesss

It's MEANT to be harder! Are you one of those people who really have so much time that you want to play until round 99 like back in the Kino days?  I mean seriously, run a circle non-stop doing the same thing?  They're adding variety! New challenges! If you'd rather play non-stop kino is still available in Black Ops.  I have answers for all those "reasons" but most have already been stated so I won't waste my time re-typing them. However, as for "Turned" 1. That's part of the "Strategy" while being a zombie, let someone else die so you have a chance to strike, you can also dodge them, or run after a kill. It's basically a bum rush though, all zombies attack at once of course you're going to die. 2. It's SUPPOSED to be hard to kill with it otherwise, why would there be a trophy? Would you like a trophy for walking 10 steps? Of course not, everyone could do it so it'd be pointless to have. 3. Again, it's SUPPOSED to be hard.

You're just another one of those people who wants to be given all kinds of achievements rather than earning them.  Sorry if it sounds harsh, but way too many people just expect these things to be given to them, and it's really annoying.

Level 1

in reply to DarkHorizon11

Turned is the worst game mode ever created wtf how dare you defend that piece of sh*t, waste of space game mode.

They could have given us another grief mode instead.

Level 5

in reply to madgamesss

madgamesss wrote:

its effed up. 1. You can't call the elevators
2. sometimes with full health you will go down if you fall in shafts the way your supposed too.
3. the map is too small. its not really suitable for four people.
4. i like how its harder to get perks but between rounds i don't wanna wait 15 min. just to find juggernog or 3 min. just waiting for it to get to my level.
5.there really isnt that wow factor that i loved to get in black ops 1 maps like for example the power room in tranzit was like wow thats cool or in shangri-la where we got all perks to last forever.
6. the major easter egg doesnt have very good puzzles like they have had in like major easter egg ma

Turned
1. after killing a person i want enough time so i may actually shoot the gun before they can kill me so i have a chance to kill the next zombie

2. the pistal at the end sucks. its like almost impossible to kill them with that and you need it for the trophy

3. i have to knife the zombie twice? thats luck if i even knife the zombie once. like seriously whats the chance of me killing the zombie with a knife? 

1. Keys located at the bottom of the spawn lift.

2. Most people would die falling down a lift shaft... all previous zombie maps if you fell from a height you were at least injured so no change there

3. The map is quite large compared to a lot of other zombie maps or is tranzit your first zombie game?

4. If the perk aint on your level move to the floor below? It is quite easy to keep a track of where the lift is... the arrows light up showing the direction for a start and you can look and get a rough idea where the lift is and time it from there.

5. Would you not class the many different ways you can die a bit of a wow factor? The lift shafts? The numerous ways to get to parts of the map? The fact you have to actually think about how to survive rather than run around in a circle in a large part of the map?

6. Not done the easter egg yet, however without the youtube videos I'm sure you would find it quite difficult to do.

I honestly think you dislike the map because you find it too hard, and you can't 'rape train' work out a system and you will enjoy it.

You will also rage at your friends when they decide to run and jump across to another building at the same time as you causing you to fall to your death with 4 perks and 3 PaP guns, like last night :/

Turned - I rarely play, it's meant like the party games just a bit of fun for people to have a laugh with rather than spending hours killing zombies.

Level 1

in reply to madgamesss

1.elevators can be called by picking of the elevators keys in the first building, they respawn too if you're smart enough to use one of them in the beginning before you jump over so that elevator goes back up to the top.

2. if you fall in shafts, you're going to die.

3. the map is massive, what are you talking about? there's 3 buildings. its not tranzit, have you seen some of the previous dlc of blops 1?!!

4. you can pick up juggernog pretty quickly in the early rounds especially if it spawns in the first two elevator shafts where the power is located. if you're having difficulty change the setting to easy. guarentee you'll double your survival time. options in custom games

5. the wow factor is the upside down building, feels so disorientating and the upside down mystery box and guns on the wall is a nice added touch. the easter egg change is by far the coolest yet.

6. the easter egg is by far the most challenging yet and requires everyone to do their part. a lot more challenging than tranzit.

As for Turned,

you're completely right. It sucks.

Level 5

in reply to madgamesss

This map is awesome and this guy is just i guess not good or hasnt found his way around the map properly yet. If youd like i could show you what you're doing wrong.

Level 6

in reply to BrainTrust

dude you don't have to be a jerk

Level 8

in reply to madgamesss

You can call the elevators you need to find the key.  And the map isn't big enough for 4 players?  You can probably for like7 maps of nacht inside die rise.  Not sure how big you want the map to be.

Level 12

Studios