is Black Ops 2 Done?... check out this vid

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: is Black Ops 2 Done?... check out this vid

in reply to Zombich1313

I already own all the maps but I'll still eat these up if they're legit. Call me a sucker. IDC

Not at all. I am also the sucker who owns World at War, Black Op and Black Ops 2 (inc all DLC) for both XBOX and PC, and I would have no hesitation in buying all the old maps if they were released via micro transaction.

4 new leaderboards for each map would be enough to see me through to the next zombie outing, and would definitely help me get past the poor excuse for a story/game that Black Ops 2 has been so far.

All the zombie maps were OK to an extent, but most of them were far too easy, and the ones that were not (NTZ, Origins) were just poor in the first place.

Origins is a terrible map for a final DLC, and one I will barely ever return to now. EE was fun for the first time, but when looked back on, was just as long as it was due to the recycling of the same step over, and over, and over, and over, and... well, you get it by now.

Unless old maps are released, I may NEVER go back to BO2... or at the most, not more that just one or two games every now and again.

Level 53

in reply to timelordalex

I know it's absolutely ridiculous for them to add additional content so close to the next COD installment release. But I tend to think this may be legit. It looks like an incredibly complex fake if it is fake. Also these same guys released a similar leak prior to Origins and I remember members of this forum saying it's not going to be excavation site 64 it's going to be le tombre  Excavation Site 64 - Origins Lobby - YouTube, and they also release a similar leak prior to buried being released which is here Buried - Lobby Sneak Peek "RESOLUTION 1295" - YouTube. Now this is most likely a fake because I doubt they'd release it this late. But I've also never seen a lobby screen like this faked, there's plenty of faked loading screens and DLC pages from the COD website but never an actual lobby screen.

Level 15

in reply to Yankeephil

Yankeephil wrote:

But I've also never seen a lobby screen like this faked, there's plenty of faked loading screens and DLC pages from the COD website but never an actual lobby screen.

This is what makes me think it could be real. It would be incredibly hard to fake a lobby screen, especially with a moving camera.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

If this is real and they want us to pay for old maps I'll probably just boycott it anyways, as should the rest of the zomb community. They've f*cked us over so much in this game I wouldnt give them the satisfaction of squeezing another 5-10 quid out of me for an old map..

Level 13

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

Maybe i would if they add different things like the ability to use weapons and perks from the old maps in the black ops 2 maps in custom games.

I would only buy the maps if they were equally priced, for example the 4 waw maps would be priced and bundled in the 5 dollar range and maybe a 1.50 for each individual maps. For the black ops maps bundle, they would be priced in the 10 dollar   range and 2 dollars for each map separately.

I think they could go this way just like with the dlc, you either buy the season pass for 50 and get 10 dollars off or you buy each dlc separately.They would do the same with the dlc and i would buy it if it was like that.

Level 16

in reply to Slinkercoder8xb

The only way i would download this if it turns out to be legit, is if its free...and there's fat chance of that happening.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to timelordalex

Seems fake to me.

Level 8

in reply to timelordalex

Good chance its fake as Activision wants money from people buying ghosts and therefor would not release a game add on right before or right after the new game launches

Level 4

in reply to timelordalex

Re: Was this a troll?

I would like to think its real but i dont want to get my hopes up, time will tell.

Level 26

in reply to timelordalex

SOmetime this week or it wont happen.

Level 3

Studios