issues & ideas that would make origins better(ps3)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

issues & ideas that would make origins better(ps3)

hello first of all i want to address all the issues that i have encountered in origins and i see a lot of ppl are going through the same things.

**The perk cola machine is some crazy piece of trash that needs to be looked at, it gives the same perk cola 20  times over and over again it teleports somewhere else and still keeps giving you the same perk that needs to be looked at, that goes for the mystery box it gives you the war machine you leave because why in the world would you want that gun? and you try again and it keeps popping up until the box decides to teleport!  what the heck!

**The tank kills  you in anyway possible that it can, and i think it shouldn't like the bus in tranzit, and the zombies shouldn't run on it either, the tank is like a death trap.

** many people randomly die just running through the mud.

**zombies hit you from 3 ft away they even manage to rip off your zombie shield, many times even  when close the zombies hit you like if you don't have a zombie shield.

**Mystery box should have better guns its like all the guns from mob of the dead should be in origins not these plain guns, i mean even the guns that can be bought from the  wall are in there what is that? origins is a really cool map it deserves cool  weapons like paralyzer from buried etc.

** When you get downed it should be like it is in tranzit now, that after a certain round you get to keep jugg,sleight hands, double tap when you are revived.  i think that would be fair after everything you have to be looking out for.

**And i mentioned this in another discussion but i will repeat it again the four shovels should be at the starting point due to a lot of ignorant people that quit on round one when they don't get a shovel...its hard enough to find a decent game please. example: in tranzit the turbine is there for everyone to use.

**Also i really think the staffs shouldn't have ammo and if they must at least a decent amount like if you have a hammer or something, that staff makes you pass through hell to build and upgrade it.... should be a decent amount of ammo or none.

if you have any more ideas or issues that have you encountered feel free to add maybe they fix things for the better.....  

Level 1
33 REPLIES

Re: issues & ideas that would make originsbetter(ps3)

in reply to CuBaN-_-ViRuZ

i think you should go find another game to play with

Level 4

in reply to CuBaN-_-ViRuZ

Only legitimate complaint would be the zombies downing you in one hit or hitting you from a distance away.

Seriously man? Mystery box and Wunderfizz are a gamble..........thats why they cost what they do. Wouldnt be a mystery if you only got what you wanted everytime.

I think the box weapons are fine. Grab mp40 or STG and you never have to hit the box.

No persistent upgrades in this map.......no tombstone.....would defeat the whole purpose of this map.

Its a race to grab the shovels......anyones game. If a player leaves because they didnt grab one well good thing your not playig with them.

Staffs are set up fine. Strongest wonderweapons in my mind..........Oh     and you get 4! Having unlimited ammo........Im glad they dont. Between the Templars and Panzers and free Max Ammo from chest, if you play wisely, this shouldnt be that big of a problem.

Buried was wayyyy tooo easy. No challenge in that map.....I think Origins was meant to be opposite that

Level 2

in reply to SmittyBoy34

there are four shovels in the map you know the only difference is that 2 people get it earlier and the other two players left dont know where the other shovels are so they leave typical noob move, why would treyarch have only 2 shovels

Level 4

in reply to REVENGOLOGY

Exactly, if they leave because of the shovels, you shouldnt play with them if you want a long game to ensue

Level 2

in reply to SmittyBoy34

i think you read my comment wrong

what i said is WHY WOULD TREYARCH HAVE ONLY TWO SHOVELS?

there are in fact 4 shovels in the map two at the beginning and the others spawn in few different areas,

and yes like you said if a person is willing to leave cause he did not get a shovel then your game is not gonna last long

Level 4

in reply to REVENGOLOGY

Yea I know there are four shovels. The ones in spawn are the only ones that Im referring to. Not sure why you are reminding me?

Level 2

in reply to SmittyBoy34

naw just confirming

Level 4

in reply to REVENGOLOGY

Ah ok gotcha. But yea if more people knew about the other two shovels they probably stay (One near church behind tank or the other either in wind or lightning tunnel) Also there are those that are digging whores for the golden shovel only think they can get it if they start early. Since it takes a while to open the map and therefore get the other two shovels they would already be behind on their digging. Pretty lame stuff considering most people dont even know where to look for the red dig sites

Level 2

in reply to SmittyBoy34

bro i think you work for treyarch...because everybody has different opinions and mostly complain about a lot of these same things soo if your happy im glad for you stick all the issues this game has straight ups your butt like a penis. i guess your mom never breast fed you it was your fathers penis! stupid

Level 1

Studios