probably no NAV card in mob of the dead

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

probably no NAV card in mob of the dead

No green run die rise characters so no NAV card?

what do you think?

Level 17
13 REPLIES

Re: probably no NAV card in mob of the dead

in reply to TEX_715

I believe there will be i mean it's a wrapped into this huge time travel thing and the other charcters are probably fighting in die rise while these guys are in motd

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to TEX_715

I'm deff feeling the nav cards going to be in all of them but we won't have a clue what they are for until the end

Level 10

in reply to IFirebombCopZ

I feel they just wont fit into the MOTD story

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

i think maybe! it might work for when you have built the plane? if not i cant even see a use for it in such a map like that! lol that piece of paper which replaces the nav card although the previous one accepted might do something not sure time will tell as its sure as hell a mystery

Level 8

in reply to TEX_715

I don't see there being a point to having one in the map. There wouldn't be a way to get the card to the other characters in the future map, nor any way to get the die rise card to these characters.

Maybe you have to find one and take off on the plane. That way it will appear in the next map, like Marlton and the other crew find the plane wreck somehow, and you can only pick the Card up if you took off with it on this map.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

No-one see's the point to the nav card in any map... yet

i like your idea but you'd have an extra nav card that way.

there either gonna do a cotd style EE or nothing at all to do with the tranzit story/characters.

the way they talk about side quest makes me think theres many easter eggs other than escaping

Level 17

in reply to formallyKNOWNas

Well that could be how the next map's nav card appears, instead of just sitting in a spot to pick it up, so there wouldn't be an extra card. But I also doubt they will do that. It would be awesome if we could somehow help the moon crew just like CotD. Instead of them traveling to the future, they could have somehow traveled into the past  while teleporting back to Earth and are stuck in the prison somehow. I just know not to get my hopes up too much about the EE. Don't want to be let down again this map.

Level 32

i see what ya mean now, and i do hope they let us know whats going on with the moon guys

Level 17

dont know we all have a nav card from die rise so it would be pointless if they haad a card in the next map but no tower. you would have to decide whether to keep the nav card from die rise or get rid of it and pick up the new one. So i higly doubt they would do that to us

Level 7

Studios