probably no NAV card in mob of the dead

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: probably no NAV card in mob of the dead

in reply to eljodemucho

I don't think the die rise card will be in the inventory on MotD since the Marlton group has it. But there might be a way to find a Nav card on MotD and somehow transfer it to the next DLC so the new group can get to it. I don't think they will do anything too elaborate with the card, since the past 2 maps simply had it sitting on the ground in the same spot, and because the campaign development team is doing this map, so they probably wanted there own EEs. But its not completely inconceivable that there is a card on the map. I don't think there will be one, but I have frequently been wrong recently, so maybe thats enough proof there will be one.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Easy.

Since we don't yet know anything about how the zombies are being influenced on this map we can make up dozens of ways the card can still be relevant.

For instance, they could go the CotD route and have a way to hand off the card to the GR characters. Through the wolf head perhaps. Wolf could be in a small tear in time created by our Richtofen/Maxis to communicate with the required people in the past. Would explain why it's simply a head.

They could also, depending on whether there is any direct communication to a higher power giving instructions, build the nav table in a secret part of the facility where it goes undisturbed until the GR characters find it in the present time.

Level 34

in reply to TEX_715

yea actually it probably wont, but its possible, hopefully there is a decent amount of buildables though

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TEX_715

look at COTD there was an EE no so im sure there will b an EE on MOTD. They did say we would b building a plane to get off the island. THat could b part of the EE but i dont think its the whole thing. THey didnt say it was an EE that theres more clues and mysteries to solve so im sure there will b some type of EE whether it involes the Nav card or not

Level 7

Studios