pull the plug internet when you be late death REtard

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

pull the plug internet when you be late death REtard

It's whatever time I play ps3 in black op zombie version 2

I went to the head of dead blue eyed since I play a little bit with the world when he died he left his or her death because it it it killed her in a corner he unplugged cable internet and that he is the host of the game it's been 5 or 6 I made ​​crazy score a kill 245 0 100 dead shoots at the head of my acause world as you are pert stats of the game and we can not evolve if not you be good or be made ​​not death ben ca it's frustrating and I wish that the games comsepteur rule this problem is the problem ca ca conection and returns to the main menu AC connection is green for my ca ca be made ​​that he pulls on the cable thank you retard

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: pull the plug internet when you be late death REtard

in reply to Drfranck29

Go home.  You're drunk.

Level 11

in reply to PFISH1

I was gonna say the same thing. What makes it funny is in his title it seems he's trying to call someone else retarded....uhhhh, c'mon man, all that typing and no one can decifer a single sentence lol..

Level 11

in reply to Drfranck29

Can anyone translate this kaka for me please.

Level 26

in reply to Drfranck29

He on dat Good KUSH and Alcohol !!!

Level 12

in reply to mister_z

Just no bitc#es he can call.

Level 26

in reply to Drfranck29

You made a strong argument, I have no problem admitting that, the thing is I don't know if you put enough thought into what you think should be done about the issue.

Maybe figure out a better way to word it.

See like, you say "not death ben ca" but perhaps you should have said "Ben Affleck will probably make a decent enough Batman. I don't believe Batman needs the silly voice to stand out the way he did in Nolan's films. As Kevin Conroy does a fantastic job voicing Batman and he has no gimmicks to hold him up, so It'd be better if he just had a manlier more intimidating inflection rather than the voice of a screaming 90 year old chain-smoker."

Also probably should find a different outlet for your Seinfeld fan-fic. This really isn't the place.

Level 34

in reply to Drfranck29

Alright if you were not drunk you just put something into Google translate from your language.

The wonders of Google translate.

Or are we reading a script from the next Sly Stallone movie?

Level 8

in reply to Drfranck29

Get this lady she might be able to help.

Level 24

in reply to Drfranck29

I want to seriously try to translate what he is saying. I'm not making any comments, I'm just TRYING to translate it.

ORIGINAL:

I went to the head of dead blue eyed since I play a little bit with the world when he died he left his or her death because it it it killed her in a corner he unplugged cable internet and that he is the host of the game it's been 5 or 6 I made ​​crazy score a kill 245 0 100 dead shoots at the head of my acause world as you are pert stats of the game and we can not evolve if not you be good or be made ​​not death ben ca it's frustrating and I wish that the games comsepteur rule this problem is the problem ca ca conection and returns to the main menu AC connection is green for my ca ca be made ​​that he pulls on the cable thank you retard"

NEW:

"I'm on PS3 and I get online to play some Black Ops 2 zombies. I have a skull with blue eyes and I go to play online with the world for a little while. I was playing with this other guy and he died in the corner, so he unplugged his cable internet. He is the host so I got kicked out of the game! We've been playing for 5 or 6 (hours? minutes? other unit of time?) and I got a crazy score! 245 kills to 0 downs and 100 head shots! Because I was playing online, it meant that our stats count toward our rank and we can't rank up if it wasn't for people like him dying and cutting their connection because they aren't good! I wish they would have this rule that if you cut your connection, you don't get booted to the main menu. My connection was green so I know he disconnected his internet. Thank you retard."

Level 30

Studios