"Pop Goes the Weasel" Prisoner numbers?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

"Pop Goes the Weasel" Prisoner numbers?

There is no limit to the number of places, on the Internet, that will give you the prisoner numbers code that you enter to do the Pop Goes the Weasel EE.

I know the codes, you know the codes, everyone knows the codes by now. My question is, how were these codes originally found. I know that two of the codes can be found on the shirts of a Sal and Finn. Where were the other two found. Surely, somewhere in the game, these codes have to be present.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: "Pop Goes the Weasel" Prisoner numbers?

in reply to acreepy1

They were found through quotes from Brutus as you completed different things during the map. Weasel's number was found when somebody got the free Blundergat from the Wardens Office and they heard Brutus say something (I do not remember this quote). Another one is heard when you get the Golden Spork from the Cafeteria, something along the lines of "Your number is up 872B!".

EDIT: I remember the quote from the Wardens Office; "I'm coming for you 872B/101A/481B/386A!" (It's a random number each time apparently).

Level 11

in reply to Froggmann6

Didn't c ur post dude u must have typed it as I was doing mine,

Well at least that clears that up then ;-)

Level 19

in reply to Wingnuttz571

Haha, no worries man

Level 11

in reply to Froggmann6

Now it all makes sense. I have to admit, I never paid that much attention to what the Warden/Voice said. I'll have to pay more attention next time. Thanks

Level 1

in reply to acreepy1

In all honesty I don't know lol

But I've got an idea nobody at first found them, and it's most probably another "gift" from the fcuktards over at PTGC

Ain't they just super over at PTGC  (sarcasm)

Level 19

in reply to Wingnuttz571

I know, right?

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

No I was wrong, lol

But you never know they could have just spilled their gutts and not explained where the numbers came from, as it wouldn't have been the only thing they did that with,

Level 19

Studios