" Question " Did DIE RISE have a Trailer ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

" Question " Did DIE RISE have a Trailer ?

I saw the other Trailers from the past Zombie maps, but dont remember seeing a Trailer to DIE RISE.

I mean the Trailer to TRANZIT was epic. I thought so. I strongly HOPE the NEW DLC will have a even better trailer.

not a Map Pack Trailer.. A Zombie Map trailer.. they are awesome.

Level 12
14 REPLIES

Re: " Question " Did DIE RISE have a Trailer ?

in reply to mister_z

Die Rise didn't, it made an apearance in a few of the Revolution trailers but it didn't have its own official trailer, also i agree the BO1 trailers (MP, Zombies and both) were epic.

Level 6

in reply to Permission-To-K

Well, technically, it did. Look at my post below.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

Yeah as i said

• it made an apearance in a few of the Revolution trailers but it didn't have its own official trailer

That's what i was saying. That link isn't a trailer for Die Rise, it was for Revolution but we seen Die Rise gameplay because Die Rise is part of Revolution.

Also Shredder2468 while i have you here, i want to say i've seen you around these forums for a long time and i see you often and well... I respect you, i like your opinions and ideas.

Level 6

"That's what i was saying. That link isn't a trailer for Die Rise, it was for Revolution but we seen Die Rise gameplay because Die Rise is part of Revolution."

It's a link to the "Revolution Gameplay" trailer, but it jumps to the Die Rise part.

"Also Shredder2468 while i have you here, i want to say i've seen you around these forums for a long time and i see you often and well... I respect you, i like your opinions and ideas."

Well, I like the forums. I love zombies and this is a great place to discuss and just have fun.

As for the respect part and so on after, Thank You. I will be on the look out for your name and will contribute positively towards your posts. : ).

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

Thank you, and yes i see exactly what you mean and i think we're giving off the same point just explaining it differently .

Level 6

in reply to mister_z

Well, technically. Head on over too the DLC link on the top of this page. Scroll down to Die Rise, and click the "play" button (the sideways triangle. You know.). And it should take you to the "Revolution Gameplay" trailer that Treyarch made, and it will jump to the Die Rise part. They're pulling that off as a trailer. A sad attempt really, but at least it was released on a Tuesday like all the other "normal" trailers Treyarch made.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

I hope this one does.. TranZit and Nuketown Trailers were very nice..and I personally get excited on the trailers, they put them together so well. TRANZIT has to be my fav so far. even without the Famous 4.

Level 12

in reply to mister_z

The Tranzit trialer was really the Trailer for Zombies overall but in my opinion it should have been "The Tranzit Trailer" as the trailer for Zombies will include all of the maps, gamemodes, everything really, which i will make my own version and surely some YouTubers will get together and make one.

Level 6

Exactly.. it should be.

Level 12

Studios