reset zombie ranks

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: reset zombie ranks

in reply to rjowner_playsta

Please don't advise people on the forums to do this. There are multiple forum members here who have proved that no matter how bad your stats are you can pull your rank from the first and improve it. Making a new profile is skipping the grind and the work. If you have two profiles and only a skull or knife on your first, I'm going to assume that you aren't that good of a player, and that you are going to quit out when you go down and get a k/d that is unfavorable.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to shadowwalker831

How many kills do you have? I thought this and then smashed it. 5 games rounds 32 - 72. Raised my K/D from 1.6 to 1.67

Unfortunately I don't have hours of free time and have a job. I have put months into the hard grind. The chances of people who suck getting the top rank is SLIM. Even with a stat reset.

Level 1

in reply to venom99xx99

All i hear when I see these threads "Im not good enough at zombies, so anyone know of a way to cheat so random people I don't know online think im good?"

Level 2

in reply to TacoBurgher327

My thoughts exactly... (this also applies to artificial MP KDs)

Activision Ambassador

in reply to venom99xx99

I nerd my stats reset

Level 1

in reply to venom99xx99

Unfortunately there is no way to restore or reset any Zombies ranks/stats. We apologize for the inconvenience. ^JG

Player Support

Studios