riot shield in zombies

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

riot shield in zombies

i wonder how you get the the riot shelds that they got?mabe they got it from the mistery box?

Level 1
20 REPLIES

Re: riot shield in zombies

in reply to astion

Nah look at my post dude, you have to make the riot shields yourself, its probably one of the buildable weapons we keep hearing about. There are two parts I spotted in the trailer, one at the 0:58 mark, red ladder on the right, and one at the 1:00 mark, door on the left Smiley Happy

Level 7

in reply to AKholic

what good is a riot shield in zombies? you could get [Removed] and barely do dmg unless its increased for zombies

Level 5

in reply to killerdude147

I think that they would be pretty helpful if you had a friend providing cover fire. What if 3 people with riot shields surrounded one guy with a good gun? Would they be able to just stand there until the guy in the middle ran out of ammo?

Level 14

in reply to Pyric

I would hate to be that friend.  One guy gets all the kills while the rest sit and hand them to him/her.  Unless Treyarch has some kind of assist bonus.    Still not enough for me, personally.

Level 10

in reply to Pyric

you would think so, but remember how you cant shoot through team members??

i mean, you can probably stay alive for a while like that, but after someone lets their guard down, your all screwd

Level 1

in reply to AKholic

I posted that comment over a month ago. Ya, by now I nknow how you get the riot sheld and other stuff too. I aso know that theres a zombies campane

Level 1

in reply to astion

I know it's a mystery box, but c'mon...

"Please give me something good box, please!"

*-950 points*

"M8A1... Ballista... SMR... M1216... Two car doors welded together?!"

I don't see it happening for some reason.

Level 18

in reply to astion

Okay.  So two hits with the Riot Shield takes down one guy in MP.  Now we are to assume that A: a HORDE of Zombies can't knock Riot shields, and B: Riot Shields should kill zombies in one hit because...Zombies are allergic to lead paint?

Add to the fact Riot shields are supposed to be buildable "weapons".  Obviously the weapons in quotes is to denounce riot shields as a feasible melee weapon, just as they are in MP.

Which leaves me with the opinion, why include them in the new zombies?

Level 10

in reply to dakingofcash

Of course zombies are allergic to lead paint, it pulls out all of the element 115 out of them with its powerfull magnetic powers.

Level 14

Studios