serious zombie players only

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

serious zombie players only

Hey guys I'm working new accnt to shotguns and need some active friends. I play buried die rise origins and town. But I won't play origins till I know ur good so if ur interested hmu. Yes I glitch die rise cause I can but no other maps if that's a problem then don't reply comment ur gt and I'll add ya ps3 only.

Level 4
16 REPLIES

Re: serious zombie players only

in reply to Hypknotic

"serious zombie players only" " yes I glitch die rise cause I can" lol.

Level 11

in reply to Tictacn

Of course the average d-bag with ur two pennies. Serious does not imply the definition of legitimate now does it I play how I want cause I can ur opinion means nothing ur only trying to be something online that u could never be in public. Anyways thanks but keep ur opinionated bs to yourself

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Hypknotic

"Of course the average d-bag with ur two pennies", not sure what this fragment of a thought even means. Lol. They never had Ebonics in school when I was attending, so it may take some clarifying for me to understand what you are trying to relay. I also fail to understand the juxtaposition between being a serious zombie player and glitcher? Maybe what youre seeking are serious zombie glitchers? Then again how could anyone take glitching seriously? You don't even have to play at that point? Why not just photoshop a round 100 on a screen shot for your Facebook account? It is pretry much the same thing after all. I was also gonna send an invite until reading that Stinky section  of the garbage post aswell. So, on your "journey" to getting the shotgun rank( cheating and still don't have them I may add, HaHahahahahahahahah) just remember, you are only llying to yourself. I'm just glad that you're on psn.

Level 11

in reply to Hypknotic

Not trying to be a douchebag, but glitching is frowned upon around here. Why you even had to add that bit into the OP is beyond me!? Good luck finding "serious" players willing to run with you after that.

Level 53

in reply to Hypknotic

Its funny, tictacn didn't even give an opinion. Haha, if I was a betting man, I would say you have a guilty conscience. Glitching is cheating, and no serious player will take part in that silliness. It's to bad too, I was going to throw you an invite.

Level 10

in reply to Hypknotic

add dr.greenthumb218x

Level 1

in reply to DrGreenThumb218

I am 'working towards shotguns'
I glitch

oh dear!

The original header of the post looked interesting as well

Level 1