so i finally accomplished one of my personal goals for this game

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

so i finally accomplished one of my personal goals for this game

basically whenever i get bored, i just make a new account so i can have something to work for since my main account is a master prestige and has diamond on everything that i feel like getting diamond on, has master killer and master for most game modes, etc.

lately my goal has to get a k/d above 10, even though i've said it myself that k/d doesn't matter, i just figured it'd be cool to have a double digit k/d and it isn't something that is extraordinarily common

i was close with one account but got stuck at 9.5 and it eventually dropped after a couple prestiges

http://i.imgur.com/2dY7dyd.jpg

pretty big picture but hyphenated names never show up for me in elite so i had to take a picture with my phone

it lasted a few games but unfortunately i inevitably got a nuketown and that destroyed it, and now it's currently at around a 7 at rank 30ish

though now i really don't know what to do considering that meaningless, personal goal was one of the only things i felt like i had left to work for

Level 16
5 REPLIES

Re: so i finally accomplished one of my personal goals for this game

in reply to amathyx

Are you a pro player I'm subed on YouTube to a few pro and they don't even have a 10 kd

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

i'm nowhere near their level in cod, but i did play a different game at tournament level

i could probably be a lot better at this game but it's just too frustrating for me to practice every day, i have no idea how they can stand doing it year after year even with money involved

Level 16

in reply to amathyx

So you make accounts til you do good for the day then post it? What's the point? Its pretty neat I guess?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

um, not exactly

i make new accounts to have something to actually work for

"since my main account is a master prestige and has diamond on everything that i feel like getting diamond on, has master killer and master for most game modes, etc."

i could just do a fresh start but i feel like that's just a waste

and i don't just stop after doing good for a game or two (though this kind of is taken after 2 games but meh, i was just a bit happy about finally hitting the double digits)

Level 16

in reply to amathyx

Good for you. Nothing like personal accomplishments to keep a person going.

Level 7

Studios