what the fuck fucking bullshit fuck this shit fuck

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

what the fuck fucking bullshit fuck this shit fuck

why the hell does the round not count if someone leaves?

why does this not happen in World at War and Black ops 1?

BULL SHIT

set up and everything, and 1 person lags out, 2 HOURS OF MY TIME FUCKING WASTED

fix your fucking game or im just going to return it and get my money back

Level 4
10 REPLIES

Re: what the fuck fucking bullshit fuck this shit fuck

in reply to obma97

Do it.

Level 34

in reply to theatriks

fuck you

Level 4

in reply to obma97

I was just thinking the other day about how the community could use less raging a*sholes.

Level 34

in reply to obma97

LOL..obma97?..... Fail

Level 3

in reply to obma97

obma97 wrote:

set up and everything, and 1 person lags out, 2 HOURS OF MY TIME ******* WASTED

2 hours is nothing.... come talk to us when you've got 6+ hours invested and someone leaves..... we've all been there

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Eh....I play through it...... Leader boards are for children.... All that matters is I know how good Iam..... Nothing more gratifying than being in a game with knives and shotties and I'm 0 downs at the end with most head shots and kills....hahaha

Level 3

in reply to SaintSeph

SaintSeph wrote:

Eh....I play through it...... Leader boards are for children.... All that matters is I know how good Iam..... Nothing more gratifying than being in a game with knives and shotties and I'm 0 downs at the end with most head shots and kills....hahaha

I play through it as well.  The other night we were at 4 hours of play, round 26 and it was 2:00am.  Our 4th left the game (he did tell us he had to go first, so props to him for that).  The 3 of us remaining stayed and played to round 35 (4:00am) before we all got overrun and the game ended.

I had a morning meeting at 8:00am.... so I got very little sleep..... no matter, I stuck it out.  It is a shame we didn't get credit for making it to round 35 as that was my highest round so far in Die Rise.... but that's ok I KNOW we made it that far

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Yah, last year, during winter, me 3 other guys spent10 hours on TranZit. We were only going to do it for 2 but it got WAAAAAAY beyond that. It was such a fun, yet oh so wasted day. And somebody had to leave and just left the game. I don't even want to talk about how angry I was. How many messages and reports I sent was enormous. I still get angry just thinking about it.

Level 30

in reply to obma97

I really don't see why your all complaining. In the previous games, you couldn't even migrate hosts. And even if someone does leave when your at round 30+ or whatever, the game match saves when the first person leaves, so really your 2 hours aren't wasted. Not like in BO1 where I got to round 28 and the host decided to leave and end the game, without it recording.

Level 5

Studios