whats with the stupit LAG ON BLAC OPS 2 today is there a update or some thing ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

whats with the stupit LAG ON BLAC OPS 2 today is there a update or some thing ?

lagging terrible all day what's with the lagging on this game today is there a update coming or some thing ?

and also clocked 6o people cheating on the career board with the points like -294947336 on ps3 on black ops 2 what's going on with The top cheaters it so un called for think they need to sort this game out a lot of people are thinking the game is crap cause you cant look after your followers cause when the new game is out black ops 2 will be binned theres to many cheaters on this game and you cant sort it out

Level 6
8 REPLIES

Re: whats with the stupit LAG ON BLAC OPS 2 today is there a update or some thing ?

in reply to saswookey11

Wow.

Activision Ambassador

Re: whats with the stupit LAG ON BLAC OPS 2 today is there a update or some thing ?

in reply to saswookey11

I beg of you...learn to use some grammar!

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to AustinTheJovi

are you a troller lol your so funny im laughing at you you wont to worry about me grammer il beet you on a 1v1 any day if you got a clan bring them alone il smash them to with my team bring it on

Level 6

in reply to saswookey11

No, I'm not a troller.  I actually have a brain that I use, and use proper punctuation so others can actually understand me.  But, coming from a imbecilic cretin as yourself, I would assume that we can't confabulate with each other.  If you wish to corroborate your validity, then I advocate using more of a prominent phraseology.

Also, beating me in a 1 v 1 authenticates nullity, as those with a sinewy lexicon tend to to do more competently in life.

Have a nice day!

Level 4

in reply to saswookey11

WHo cares about leaderboards lol...

ANd if the game is lagging why are you still playing it?

Level 30

in reply to saswookey11

What in gods name are you saying?

Level 8

in reply to saswookey11

seriously.jpg

Level 6

in reply to saswookey11

Last night the lag was awful. I hadn't played in almost 2 weeks and I know that I wasn't up to my normal level of play but it was terrible trying to shoot people who skipped around the entire map. Also in the last game I played I was the star of the killcam and I know most of the lobby was left wondering how this guy knew to pre-fire  the corner on me when he was emped (score streak emp, not grenade) and I was running ghost, hardwired and blindeye! He was using a target finder lmg  Seemed kind of fishy but maybe he just had the cod second sense.

Level 29

Studios